Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadith reliable or not?

Hi guys,
    I have been reading about Islam from the scratch. In the Quran, I can see lots of things that are scientific but the hadith seems to be the complete opposite. There's even a hadith that says that some verses were abrogated- What do you guys think?

Hadith reliable or not?

kindly provide the ahadith which you find confusing.
    They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Re: Hadith reliable or not?

Originally posted by ar169 View Post
      Hi guys,
      I have been reading about Islam from the scratch. In the Quran, I can see lots of things that are scientific but the hadith seems to be the complete opposite. There's even a hadith that says that some verses were abrogated- What do you guys think?
      Talk with reference man, how can you then clear your doubts, without telling anythin??
      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Hi, could you please show us these hadiths that contradict science without copy pasting articles from wikiislam?

Comment

Just a troll.
          "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Hi,
            I am not trolling, just trying to learn. Let me quote some hadiths. I dont know the authenticity of these-If some one can refute these let me know so the thorn in my faith can be removed.
            I am not an expert but seek knowledge and some hadiths have left me very very confused.

Volume 4 , Bukhari Hadith Number 546:
            Narrated Anas:
            When `Abdullah bin Salam heard the arrival of the Prophet at Medina, he came to him and said, "I am going to ask you about three things which nobody knows except a prophet: What is the first portent of the Hour? What will be the first meal taken by the people of Paradise? Why does a child resemble its father, and why does it resemble its maternal uncle" Allah's Apostle said, "Gabriel has just now told me of their answers." `Abdullah said, "He (i.e. Gabriel), from amongst all the angels, is the enemy of the Jews." Allah's Apostle said, "The first portent of the Hour will be a fire that will bring together the people from the east to the west; the first meal of the people of Paradise will be Extra-lobe (caudate lobe) of fish-liver. As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her."

Volume 1, Bukhari Hadith Number 360:
            Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: While Allah's Apostle was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka'ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-'Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.

Sunan Ibn Majah , Hadith 1944Reported ‘Aisha (RA): ‘the verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times was revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) expired and we were occupied by his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper.’

BUKHARI HADITH : VOLUME , BOOK 54, NUMBER 537:
            Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."

BUKHARI HADITH : VOLUME 7 , BOOK 71, NUMBER 673:
            Narrated Abu Huraira:
            "Allah's Apostle said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i e. the treatment for that disease.".

Thanks

Comment

How do they confuse you?
              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Stick with the Qur'an

Don't get into hadith like that ... if you try and learn hadith alone by yourself without any guidance you will find yourself confused
                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Yea i would also say stick with the quran. Hadiths aren't really that authentic (only allah knows)
                  The hold Quran is on spot, you dont ever have to worry about that;)

Comment

Originally posted by Dimonds4Fatima View Post
                    Yea i would also say stick with the quran. Hadiths aren't really that authentic (only allah knows)
                    But without Hadith we cant even pray 5 salats.
                    Hadith is very very very important.

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                      Stick with the Qur'an

Don't get into hadith like that ... if you try and learn hadith alone by yourself without any guidance you will find yourself confused
                      Why not apply to Madinah uni and learn Islam. They teach for free with all the costs and its our beloved city that we love more than any other city.

Comment

I cannot go to Saudi Arabia. I am not in the position to leave my job-I also have to support my family so education isnt a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimonds4Fatima View Post
                          No one rejects hadith except a kafir
                          Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by ar169 View Post
                            I cannot go to Saudi Arabia. I am not in the position to leave my job-I also have to support my family so education isnt a possibility.
                            Islamic online university

Comment

What's the problem with the hadiths you posted?

Comment

Working...
                              X