Paint a picture of money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint a picture of money

Many times I have read angels do not enter a house where paintings of living animals or people are displayed.

I know the differentiation between photos (actual real depictions) and pictures/sculptures which are artificial in nature.

So if we take this belief and adhere to it quite literally and strictly, would angels not enter a building which had money on display.

So we need to know if it is the DISPLAYING that is the cause/shunned upon, OR the actual possession. I,e if you had a self portrait painted but stored it under your bed, i.e not displayed would the angels enter house.

In UK and most other countries ALL coins and notes have PICTURES depicting humans or animals. So do angels not enter banks, or do angels stay away from you if you keep these notes and coins on you, or on show anywhere in your home.

This may sound to some as absurd but its based on what has been said in hadith:
    Hadith - Bukhari 4:448, Narrated Abu Talha
    I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)."

Hadith -Bukhari 5:338, Narrated Ibn Abbas
    Abu Talha, a companion of Allah's Apostle and one of those who fought at Badr together with Allah's Apostle told me that Allah's Apostle said. "Angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture." He meant the images of creatures that have souls.
    Im just clarifying things.
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Paint a picture of money

Hmm subhanallah :/
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Re: Paint a picture of money

i heard this maybe it was a joke dont know but its funny.

angels dont enter a property/house which has paintings of living things. If you lived in an art gallery filled with portraits of people and animals, then commited sin after sin, would you sins not get recorded (by the angel on your left shoulder) because the angel wouldnt enter the building..
      Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Comment

Originally posted by rafhelp View Post
        i heard this maybe it was a joke dont know but its funny.

angels dont enter a property/house which has paintings of living things. If you lived in an art gallery filled with portraits of people and animals, then commited sin after sin, would you sins not get recorded (by the angel on your left shoulder) because the angel wouldnt enter the building..

The angels that do not enter the house if there are images of living things are the angels of mercy. But the recording angels enter
        Last edited by *sheba*; 01-05-14, 03:21 PM.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

This is something I heard and am not sure if this has any daleel but the hadith mentioned by OP means a painting of a living creature not a picture so the photos people use are somewhat acceptable.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Thought I should give my views on it
          Believe
          there is
          good in the world

Comment

Working...
          X