X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need lunch box ideas and recipes

:salams

Particularly of arabic/lebanese, italian and mexican cuisine

Something quick and easy would be great!

Re: need lunch box ideas and recipes

Get pita/balady bread and cut in half , take some feta cheese dice it or crumble it., and spread it over the pita bread
    Put it in the oven until the cheese has melted. Take Italian parsley and add some of the leaves and then place the other half of the bread on top.roll it up like you would a burrito and eat it with cucumbers cut into sticks. So goood ! Add bologna to it if you like.

Omg can I tell you a really dope sandwich recipe ok toast your bread and spread mayo or miracle whip or even hummus on it
    Take a quarter or half of an avocado, slice it or mash it, sliced red onions, sliced cucumbers, pickle, bell pepper, tomatoes, olives and load it up on the bread or baguette! And you can add a slice of cheese.

The avocado is the best part

girl you have to try it in sha Allah
    They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Wassalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaah wa barakaatuh

how about corn beef with cheese and sliced tomatoes or cheese salad sandwich can be nice too
      Allāhu akbar

Comment

walaikum salams,

Lasagna does particularly well in a lunch box. For Mexican, try chicken tamales with Mexican rice.

Comment

Leftover's from dinner ftw.

Can't get any faster or easier than that. :up:

Comment

I'm a big fan of stuffed pita breads: http://www.yummly.com/recipes/pita-bread-stuffing
            تعيش وسط ماء دموعها و نار حبها

Comment

Falafel is you can make it
              Humous in a small container with cut up vegatables like celery/carrots to dip it in
              Left over pasta in a small container, with meat or some vegetables
              Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

Try a tramezzino sandwish with tuna (TRAMEZZINO AL TONNO). it's delicious. I'm sorry that i haven't time to translate it for you, but just follow the images. Here the link. it's an italian site. If you are interested I will translate it for you inchallah.
                http://ricette.giallozafferano.it/Tramezzini.html

Comment

jazakumullahu khayr people!

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
                  Get pita/balady bread and cut in half , take some feta cheese dice it or crumble it., and spread it over the pita bread
                  Put it in the oven until the cheese has melted. Take Italian parsley and add some of the leaves and then place the other half of the bread on top.roll it up like you would a burrito and eat it with cucumbers cut into sticks. So goood ! Add bologna to it if you like.

Omg can I tell you a really dope sandwich recipe ok toast your bread and spread mayo or miracle whip or even hummus on it
                  Take a quarter or half of an avocado, slice it or mash it, sliced red onions, sliced cucumbers, pickle, bell pepper, tomatoes, olives and load it up on the bread or baguette! And you can add a slice of cheese.

The avocado is the best part

girl you have to try it in sha Allah
                  sounds good, hope it tastes even better inn shaAllah!

i got a Q..my husband likes mexican cuisine, i myself am not familiar with it much and he loves tacos but is not big on black beans, does taco have to have black beans or it can be left and//or substituted [with what? lol, am sorry am kinda clueless here..]

Originally posted by Heart_ View Post
                  walaikum salams,

Lasagna does particularly well in a lunch box. For Mexican, try chicken tamales with Mexican rice.
                  yeah i was thinking of making lasagna first, chicken tamales recipe would be really appreciated

Originally posted by jasmin333 View Post
                  Try a tramezzino sandwish with tuna (TRAMEZZINO AL TONNO). it's delicious. I'm sorry that i haven't time to translate it for you, but just follow the images. Here the link. it's an italian site. If you are interested I will translate it for you inchallah.
                  http://ricette.giallozafferano.it/Tramezzini.html
                  can you please translate, sis

Comment

noodles/pasta
                    sandwich
                    wraps
                    lasagna
                    biryani
                    fruits (grapefruit)
                    kebab

anything really. Boil some egg & you can have that for box lunch

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X