Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

    Just came across this article from shiekh faisal its a must read:
    http://www.authentictauheed.com/2012...rance.html?m=1

  • #2
    Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

    Originally posted by Izzatu-lillah View Post
    Just came across this article from shiekh faisal its a must read:
    http://www.authentictauheed.com/2012...rance.html?m=1
    I cannot believe that there are Jahils in this world who think "a Mushrik can be a Muslim"

    Nauzubillah min zaliq,

    May Allah ta'ala protect us from such Horrendous beliefs,

    ameen

    :jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

      Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
      I cannot believe that there are Jahils in this world who think "a Mushrik can be a Muslim"

      Nauzubillah min zaliq,

      May Allah ta'ala protect us from such Horrendous beliefs,

      ameen

      :jkk:
      Akhi you will be very much surprised

      Wallah I dnt wnt to go into details but this issue is the root problem of our ummah today

      The idols today arent so much the stone statues of before but the taghuts ruling our lands and religions of secularism they bring with them.

      Theu confuse the muslims to mix our deen with it and some of our scholars dont tell us the truth.

      So we have muslims voting and believing in democracy not knowing that they may need to renew their shahada.

      What happens when they die in that state? Will their ignorance save them? Wallah I thought so but apparwntly not

      Allahu mustaan. Purify your aqida ya ikwan please before its too late

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

        Originally posted by Izzatu-lillah View Post
        Akhi you will be very much surprised

        Wallah I dnt wnt to go into details but this issue is the root problem of our ummah today

        The idols today arent so much the stone statues of before but the taghuts ruling our lands and religions of secularism they bring with them.

        Theu confuse the muslims to mix our deen with it and some of our scholars dont tell us the truth.

        So we have muslims voting and believing in democracy not knowing that they may need to renew their shahada.

        What happens when they die in that state? Will their ignorance save them? Wallah I thought so but apparwntly not

        Allahu mustaan. Purify your aqida ya ikwan please before its too late
        Ameen, the Sheikhs reply was excellent,

        a Mushrik by definition is an Antonym of a Muslim,

        they can never be equal or the same,

        :jkk:
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

        "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

        – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

          Is that the kind of site that if you visit you get put on a list?

          Anyway one of the articles slanders al Albani rh and says alot of silly things, so I'll pass.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

            Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
            Ameen, the Sheikhs reply was excellent,

            a Mushrik by definition is an Antonym of a Muslim,

            they can never be equal or the same,

            :jkk:
            Yes Alhamdulillah you understand that

            Please spread the word for wallah it is our aqida that the kuffat are after. A islam that doesnt make takfir of the taghut and their supporters a islam that doesnt see the need for sharia or khilafah a Islam that accepts the "might" of the kuffar and believes in the sykes picot borders this is the Islam they are pleased with.

            The closer we get to the manhaj of rasulullah salallahu alayhe wa salam the angrier they will become.

            Aqida ya ikwan

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

              Originally posted by Hadid View Post
              Is that the kind of site that if you visit you get put on a list?

              Anyway one of the articles slanders al Albani rh and says alot of silly things, so I'll pass.
              I doubt it but maybe someone can copy and paste the article here for you if you dnt want to click it its a must read.

              I dnt kno of any slander of albani Allahu Alim

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

                Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                Is that the kind of site that if you visit you get put on a list?

                Anyway one of the articles slanders al Albani rh and says alot of silly things, so I'll pass.
                I doubt it but maybe someone can copy and paste the article here for you if you dnt want to click it its a must read.

                I dnt kno of any slander of albani Allahu Alim

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

                  Originally posted by Izzatu-lillah View Post
                  I doubt it but maybe someone can copy and paste the article here for you if you dnt want to click it its a must read.

                  I dnt kno of any slander of albani Allahu Alim
                  The Saudi Salafi are a group of people who modernize Islam
                  - the three scholars, bin Baaz, Uthaymeen, and Albani
                  http://www.authentictauheed.com/2011...i-salafis.html

                  POINT 6: THEY SLANDER THE MUJAHIDEEN

                  - because the Saudi Salafis are munafiqeen and kuffaar:
                  Takfir also^ from same article

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

                    Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                    Allahu alim whats the state of those ulema may forgive their mistakes but this is the core of the fitna afflicting the muslims today. We are stuck on names and ppl.

                    We should hold fast to the haqq and whoever deviates whether baghdadi or shiekh alwan then we make baraa of them if the deviation is that severe and it becomes clear that they have no intention of correcting themselves.

                    If someone slanders mujahideen no matter who they are then this is definitely not a good thing. Allahu Alim what he said about those shiekhs and may Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

                      Originally posted by Izzatu-lillah View Post
                      Allahu alim whats the state of those ulema may forgive their mistakes but this is the core of the fitna afflicting the muslims today. We are stuck on names and ppl.

                      We should hold fast to the haqq and whoever deviates whether baghdadi or shiekh alwan then we make baraa of them if the deviation is that severe and it becomes clear that they have no intention of correcting themselves.

                      If someone slanders mujahideen no matter who they are then this is definitely not a good thing. Allahu Alim what he said about those shiekhs and may Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong
                      That entire article is filled with takfir and slander(no evidence what so ever and some of the claims are so ridiculously false and unverifiable it makes the entire site look extremely unserious). If it doesn't bother you then there's nothing I can do but atleast it should be brought to peoples' attention.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

                        Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                        That entire article is filled with takfir and slander(no evidence what so ever and some of the claims are so ridiculously false and unverifiable it makes the entire site look extremely unserious). If it doesn't bother you then there's nothing I can do but atleast it should be brought to peoples' attention.
                        I have a bigger problem with those who slander mujahideen. Again i didnt see any slander of those 3 scholars Allahu Alim

                        The only takfir i saw was based on shirk which was the basis of the article Allahu Alim

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )

                          Originally posted by Izzatu-lillah View Post
                          I have a bigger problem with those who slander mujahideen. Again i didnt see any slander of those 3 scholars Allahu Alim

                          The only takfir i saw was based on shirk which was the basis of the article Allahu Alim
                          Saying that someone is trying to modernize islam is a compliment?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                            Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )




                            http://www.authentictauheed.com/2011...i-salafis.html



                            Takfir also^ from same article
                            I stand corrected, the article is dubious, Slandering Shuyookh,

                            نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                            "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                            – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Izzatu-lillah View Post
                              Re: We need to correct our Aqida ( ignorance may not be a excuse )



                              Allahu alim whats the state of those ulema may forgive their mistakes but this is the core of the fitna afflicting the muslims today. We are stuck on names and ppl.

                              We should hold fast to the haqq and whoever deviates whether baghdadi or shiekh alwan then we make baraa of them if the deviation is that severe and it becomes clear that they have no intention of correcting themselves.

                              If someone slanders mujahideen no matter who they are then this is definitely not a good thing. Allahu Alim what he said about those shiekhs and may Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong
                              Takfir can't be made Willy nilly, as I'm sure you know It backfires on the one making it.

                              Slandering is a major sin, and even if its true, is not sufficient to label anyone a Kaafir.

                              ​​​​​​You would have to establish and prove one of the Nullifiers.

                              So far all we seen are nutcases making Takfir on Millions of Muslims, unable to prove that Shirk Akbar was committed.

                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                              "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                              – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X