i need someone away from me but he won't go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need someone away from me but he won't go

i really need someone away from me. this person hurt me and this caused me a lot of issues in life.

i don't know how to get this person away from me, or how i can get away from him. i have bad thoughts running through my head; i have these urges to cut my body. i have already had suicidal thoughts before; even planned out scenarios in my head. i am not mentally okay and having him so close to me is unhealthy. i can't have him here.

when i see this persons face, i literally shake. hearing his voices hurts me. i go to my room and i just cry, and i cry a lot. i really need him gone.

can i just ask Allah that he be taken away from me? there is nothing i can do about him. he's been here for so long. im so scared of him too; i have a fear of men because of all this. he still talks to me, and he always insults me. i already hate myself. why does he keep insulting me? he makes jokes telling me to kill myself while having no idea what im going through.

can i pray for him to be taken from me? i don't want him alive. for what he did he deserve death. he's unmarried and i never want the disgusting thing around a woman, and never ever want him to have children, especially daughters. he speaks of women in a disgusting way; calls women disgusting, bad words, and then insults me specifically in this sense. i can't have him close to human beings. he needs to be gone; as in dead. i want to just ask Allah because i can't do anything to get him away from me, but is that even possible since everyone already has a dying date? if i remember this, what would that even do? he has a set day; i can't do anything about it, or can i?

im just feeling bad. i know this is a stupid post, but can i pray for him to be kept away from me? i am not healthy. i can't take having someone who hurt me still be so close to me. abuser should not be close to the abused. i need him gone.
    Last edited by petals; 24-04-14, 08:00 PM.

Re: i need someone away from me but he won't go

Do you live with this person?
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Salaam alaykum sis,

I don't know what this man did to you, but if he is hurting you in any way or harassing you. The best thing to do is report him to the police.
      My heart will go on

Comment

I believe it's the same man you mentioned before. If so, you need to tell your mom and dad ASAP. This is NOT healthy for you. He needs to be thrown out.
        "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
          Do you live with this person?
          he's basically allowed to be here whenever he wants to be.

i feel hopeless in this sense. that's why i just pray he be kept away from me but i dont know if it makes sense since everyone has their own day when they'll die. i am confused by that.

Comment

Are you able to move in with anyone else? This person sounds toxic and you shouldn't be forced to live with someone like that.

Comment

i can't tell my parents. i wish i told my mom years ago. i am stupid to not have done that and hate myself for that.
              now my parents are old and my mom would never forgive herself if she knew. not long ago my mom kind of stopped breathing in front of us (i didnt know what was going on), i thought she would die. she has a lot of health problems and is in and out of hospital a lot. things with her respiration, eyesight, blood; all these issues. i feel hopeless. i don't want to hurt her.
              i want to just hope he dies; gets hit by a car, murdered, anything, i dont care.
              i can't move in with anyone else.

Comment

This man will be held to account on the day of Judgement for what he did to you. Make dua that he be kept away from you that's fine. Could you tell your dad?
                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

It's ok if you don't want to tell your mother but please report him to the police.
                  Remember that he could be doing the same things to an other young girl.. that's not your fault of course but
                  you can make him stop by reporting him to the police.
                  My heart will go on

Comment

How can you make him go away? You can't really but you can do it with your mind. Sister, don't say bad things about him it will only make it worst.
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

what do you do to report things to police. what would that do? he stopped doing what he did when i was maybe 16-17. what proof do i have that he hurt me? my own mental state? no one would believe me either. i couldnt tell anyone, but no one i know would even believe me or my story.

its as if he doesnt know either. he acts like he has no thought about what he did. he just lives life. no problems; nothing. i have never brought up the issue with him and he has never said anything to me about it. its as if it never happened in his mind.

i just feel like i already have issues. i dont know at all how i can live normally. i dont want to hurt myself but i keep having thoughts of it. along with that, i cant even get any sort of therapy. i just see that having him away from me would do something to help even a bit. its not healthy. i need him gone but i feel like cant do anything about it. im so scared of him. im really scared. i just pray he be kept away from me because i feel absolutely hopeless in every other case. im just so sad.

Comment

Ukhti if this man is the type of filth that's hurting you, feel no shame in having hatred for him. He stepped so many boundaries and I bet he never even apologized. Ukhti just be patient. If you can't report him, just be patient. It's these kind of things that Allah tests us with. It's just a test. You will see the turnout of your distress on the Day OF Judgement. May Allah bless you with the best of blessings.
                        I would wait until i am married or, if you have to live with him due to financial reasons, get a high paying job. If you're still a student, strive in your classes and get those grades high. You are a pearl and this man is a man of trashy filth that apparently has no feeling of sincere remorse. As your sister in Islam, I sincerely love you and want the best for you. In the meantime, read more Quran to cool your brain. If possible, try to see a psychologist. It's not worth it to let your sanity slowly break down for the sake of such a pile of garbage. I feel bad for even referring to him as a man because I know, no "man" or even animal would do this. He's an insane criminal... Patience ukhti, patience. You'll see the fruits of that patience soon, trust me. Allah (swt) says, "Indeed Allah is with the patient." Be patient and make loottttsss of DUA. Yes, dua can change Qadr. Make dua for him to taste the infliction he's hurt you with, you have every right to do that. But also try to make for dua that Allah equips you with strength and Imaan and a sound heart and intellect.
                        I love you sister.
                        Wishing you the best~ Your Sister, Aisha. ♥

Comment

police will take you serious..inshaAllah. People like that need to be locket up.

He acts like that because he knows you are afraid of him. He knows he has power over you.

You really need to talk to someone sister. This is a living hell for you.
                          Talk to a social worker or a therapist.
                          My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by petals View Post

can i pray for him to be taken from me? i don't want him alive. for what he did he deserve death..
                            asalaamu alaykum

Yes u can. Your dua can change destiny (its mentioned in the ahadith).

3 ahadith to remember:

Dua can change destiny.

Dua is the weapon of the believer.

There is no veil between Allah and the dua of the oppressed.
                            visit this free Muslim marriage agency thats only for practising Muslims! >> www.puremuslimmatch.com

Comment

that is something i didn't understand though. how can du'a change qadr? is there proof of that? i didnt understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X