Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Too many women are deceiving and propagators of deception

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

You obviously are not a woman and do not know women.

Your opinion is invalid.

:p
    There are a lot of reasons why women wear makeup, but what he said about the animal stuff is true.

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
      Most women just wear the makeup to attract men. Let's not make it out to be for other reasons
      This is mostly true.

Comment

Sister you know nothing on this topic so stay out of it. Your opinion is invalid

Makeup is deception. End of story. If you do not like it, tell someone that cares
        sometimes when I wear a hat I feel the same way, hiding my bald head decepting the young lasses, god kill me
        Last edited by samin62; 24-04-14, 07:29 AM. Reason: no need for that

Comment

Originally posted by Virus View Post
          From MJ to PJ (Plain Jane)
          No. I am not plain at all. I am just natural.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

winning favors here I see
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Edited
              Great, sisters know nothing about makeup, but you know?

Comment

Sister you know nothing on this topic so stay out of it. Your opinion is invalid

Makeup is deception. End of story. If you do not like it, tell someone that cares
                You are right, I don't know much about make-up and women, will leave it to you to discuss since you know so much about both.

Originally posted by niightowl View Post
                There are a lot of reasons why women wear makeup, but what he said about the animal stuff is true.
                I clearly said ''some women do it for attention, some for insecurity and others to feel good''

I used ''some'' for a reason because I don't know most women, neither does he but yet he concluded most do it for men and that they support animal cruelty.

do all women know that make-up is tested on animals? No. so how are they supporting animal cruelty by using make-up?

Also, animal cruelty is haram, so why is makeup in front of women and mahrams halal if that is true? Because cruelty-free makeup exists.
                Last edited by Rebel101; 24-04-14, 07:47 AM.
                Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
                  I don't like make up. Everyday I only apply moisturizer and light powder. I don't use lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, etc. It is just wasting time.
                  Me tooo :o
                  Only ever use eyeliner, eyeshadows and lipshticks if at home and holding a female dawat. Otherwise, don't bother- takes too much time!

=
                  You do realise you can get cruelty free makeup? It's called 'The Body Shop' -__- so don't go using that schpeel.

Ajeeb that men know more about cosmetics than sisters
                  ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                  U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1 View Post
                    I couldn't wear makeup even if I wanted to.. Because for whatever reason I have a habit of touching/messing with my face. I think natural looks best. Some eyeliner is nice but not overdone how some women be wearing it -_- that just makes it look .. just no
                    When I laugh, I end up crying lol. So if I ever wore makeup, I would look like a racoon.

It feels weird, too. Anyway, don't you usually have to make wudu once to a few times a day? So wearing makeup would be a pain.
                    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
                      When I laugh, I end up crying lol. So if I ever wore makeup, I would look like a racoon.

It feels weird, too. Anyway, don't you usually have to make wudu once to a few times a day? So wearing makeup would be a pain.
                      So when you cry do you end up laughing?

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post

you get these nice makeup wipes, it's easy to take off, just putting on again would take a while, but if you're experienced 5-10 minutes max

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
                          So when you cry do you end up laughing?
                          good question doc, is that medically possible?

Comment

good question doc, is that medically possible?
                            Not my field of expertise but i would guess possible depression, anxiety and maybe high emotions?

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

you get these nice makeup wipes, it's easy to take off, just putting on again would take a while, but if you're experienced 5-10 minutes max
                              You. You really know a lot !

Comment

@Rebel

Lol, sorry I'm sleepy wallah. Wasn't paying attention.

Ana asif ya kalbi !

Comment

Working...
                                X