Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Too many women are deceiving and propagators of deception

Originally posted by Virus View Post
    dry skin issues? I know all about it, creme soap bars, moisturisers, I feel so girlish sometimes, but I can't help it, dry skin just itches me all over
    I'm not really girly.

& I don't have any skin problems Alhamdulillah.

Comment

nah, thats nonsense, you gotta buy the good quality stuff
      It's actually true. I've also seen women who wear makeup all the time then when I finally see them without, their skin is not as vibrant as you'd think. That doesn't go for everyone but fact is foundation isnt good. Besides I heard its made out of a pigs something idk I forgot
      "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by niightowl View Post
        I'm not really girly.

& I don't have any skin problems Alhamdulillah.
        thats not nice, a girl thats not girlish

I don't have skin problems, just in winter the dry skin gets itchy

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1 View Post
          My sister put it on me once and I tried so bad not to wipe it off but I couldn't help it lol. It was nice and I still looked like me but I'm like you, I don't like anything on my face. Makeup also ruins a woman's skin (and its true, they start getting dark spots and things so its not even worth it). But to each their own
          True. Not to forget, they do animal testing too.

I don't really like spending money on such stuff.

Comment

It's actually true. I've also seen women who wear makeup all the time then when I finally see them without, their skin is not as vibrant as you'd think. That doesn't go for everyone but fact is foundation isnt good. Besides I heard its made out of a pigs something idk I forgot
            now thats one thing I can't stand, foundation, reminds me of clowns

maybe their skin was never good to start of with?

Comment

thats not nice, a girl thats not girlish

I don't have skin problems, just in winter the dry skin gets itchy
              Lol, let's not talk about skin problems on a makeup thread.

Comment

now thats one thing I can't stand, foundation, reminds me of clowns

maybe their skin was never good to start of with?
                No man just accept the fact that it ruins a woman's skin. And I also had 3 women themselves say that it affected their skin
                "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by niightowl View Post
                  Lol, let's not talk about skin problems on a makeup thread.
                  well it has been suggested that makeup gives you skin problems so I think it's right on topic

Comment

If makeup is applied correctly, an ugly woman can look fiery hot. *lowers gaze*

Comment

No man just accept the fact that it ruins a woman's skin. And I also had 3 women themselves say that it affected their skin
                      seeing is believing, maybe if you over do it, like foundation and the whole 9 yards, otherwise a dash here and there, some lipstick, some on the eyelids, what they call that thing? can't be too bad

Comment

Originally posted by mamun07 View Post
                        If makeup is applied correctly, an ugly woman can look fiery hot. *lowers gaze*
                        no I disagree

Comment

seeing is believing, maybe if you over do it, like foundation and the whole 9 yards, otherwise a dash here and there, some lipstick, some on the eyelids, what they call that thing? can't be too bad
                          You seem very experienced. Are you are one of those brothers who secretly put on makeup?

Comment

Eyeshadow

On a side to women- My suggestion to you guys' is to NOT wear makeup when first meeting a potential.

Comment

Makeup in front of non-mahram is haram, forget deception bla bla and lets eliminate it because it's a sin.

Also OP, women do not sit there thinking '' oooo I'ma wear makeup to deceive so and so into marrying me''

Some do it because of insecurity, some for attention and others because it makes them feel good.

so not really ''deception'' esp. since potential has eyes and can see she is made up and if he can't see it then it's obviously not altering her natural look that much.
                              Last edited by Rebel101; 24-04-14, 07:00 AM.
                              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by mamun07 View Post
                                You seem very experienced. Are you are one of those brothers who secretly put on makeup?
                                Hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X