Too many women are deceiving and propagators of deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many women are deceiving and propagators of deception

What I mean about this is when using women use make up, it gives a false perception of their beauty. If they have any that is in the first place.

If using it, then you are a liar and a deceiver. Because you are are giving someone a false perception of what you look like

Women without make up and with make up afterwards look completely different. It is almost like a different person sometimes

This is why in marriage meetings women should ideally not wear make up as you would be fooling the potential person you are meeting.

This is just my opinions on it.
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Re: Too many women are deceiving and propagators of deception

I hate makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by niightowl View Post
      I hate makeup.
      To be honest this is a tool of satan the kaffir.

Comment

it's a stupid opinion, makeup is visible and is quite easy to see through, if you fall for her with makeup make sure you buy loads of it for her after marriage you won't be dissappointed

Comment

I hate makeup.
          usually girls who don't know how to use it feel like that

Comment

I couldn't wear makeup even if I wanted to.. Because for whatever reason I have a habit of touching/messing with my face. I think natural looks best. Some eyeliner is nice but not overdone how some women be wearing it -_- that just makes it look .. just no
            "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by Virus View Post
              And usually girls that are insecure and attention seekers say that they love it

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                And usually girls that are insecure and attention seekers say that they love it
                leave the poor things alone ok, they just want to look smart, the western media and some of the stupid brothers who put so much attention on looks have forced them to do these things, it's natural, everyone wants to be beautiful, even you, can I give you a facial???

Comment

I've never used makeup, but you can learn how to use it.

& I honestly can't stand having anything on my skin.

Comment

leave the poor things alone ok, they just want to look smart, the western media and some of the stupid brothers who put so much attention on looks have forced them to do these things, it's natural, everyone wants to be beautiful, even you, can I give you a facial???
                    No thanks, I am a guy

You is a bad virus. Is there some sort of anti virus that is effective against you. Maybe avg or norton antivirus. Kidding bro

Comment

no thanks, i am a guy

you is a bad virus. Is there some sort of anti virus that is effective against you. Maybe avg or norton antivirus. Kidding bro
                      lol !

Comment

My sister put it on me once and I tried so bad not to wipe it off but I couldn't help it lol. It was nice and I still looked like me but I'm like you, I don't like anything on my face. Makeup also ruins a woman's skin (and its true, they start getting dark spots and things so its not even worth it). But to each their own
                        "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

dry skin issues? I know all about it, creme soap bars, moisturisers, I feel so girlish sometimes, but I can't help it, dry skin just itches me all over

Comment

No thanks, I am a guy

You is a bad virus. Is there some sort of anti virus that is effective against you. Maybe avg or norton antivirus. Kidding bro
                            oh come on, it will make you feel so pampered, I got some stale cucumbers to place over your eyelids too, you'll get addicted to it, and I will finish it of with a foot massage? what you say???

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1 View Post
                              My sister put it on me once and I tried so bad not to wipe it off but I couldn't help it lol. It was nice and I still looked like me but I'm like you, I don't like anything on my face. Makeup also ruins a woman's skin (and its true, they start getting dark spots and things so its not even worth it). But to each their own
                              nah, thats nonsense, you gotta buy the good quality stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X