Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got accused of getting a tattoo and piercing...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
    No offence sister but this is your own fault here

Why did you go to a tattoo parlour with your friend. What is wrong with you?

I am sure you have more sense than that. You were a witness to someone mutilating their body.

Your mother is right to assume this of you as you should not have been there in the first place
    Dude she went to a piercing place where her friend got a piercing. The tattoo thing was added on by the lady when she spoke to her mum. (correct me if I'm wrong op). For all we know, her mate may have had a another ear piercing, nose piercing or worse... a septum piercing >_<
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Re: I got accused of getting a tattoo and piercing...

I know her not trusting you would of hurt, but that drama could of ended then and there if you just showed her you don't have anything. You not wanting to show her probably made her more suspicious
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

all that crying ......

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
          all that crying ......

shows we have a heart do you have a problem with it?.

I'm happy to say that things are fine between me and my mom. I showed her that I didn't get anything and she apologized for not believing me in the first place.

Please delete this thread mods. I want this nightmare behind me for good. That evil woman I'm leaving her to Allah. I don't even want to bother. I hope she enjoyed eating my flesh ie gossiping and lying.

Comment

Make sure you forgive her before you go to sleep, the lady.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

The thing is, no Muslim should be seen entering/exiting a place for tatoos and piercings, it's just asking for trouble and is also bad for the image of the Muslim.
              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by ~Salma~ View Post
                shows we have a heart do you have a problem with it?.

I'm happy to say that things are fine between me and my mom. I showed her that I didn't get anything and she apologized for not believing me in the first place.

Please delete this thread mods. I want this nightmare behind me for good. That evil woman I'm leaving her to Allah. I don't even want to bother. I hope she enjoyed eating my flesh ie gossiping and lying.
                Agreed, and I'm glad you and your mum are okay now

Comment

:salams

Making her feel guilty over it will make the situation worse. Wait until she calms down and remind her about the dangers of believing news without verifying it, and how it can ruin entire families.

Related to her this Ayah:
                  49:6 O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

And this hadith, Sahih Muslim Book 037, Number 6673: https://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religio...im/037-smt.php

Aisha(ra) was falsely accused of zina by evil people, and the Prophet said to her: "Coming to the point, 'Aisha, this is what has reached me about you and if you are innocent, Allah would Himself vindicate your honour, and if accidentally there has been a lapse on your part, seek forgiveness of Allah; He will pardon thee for when a servant makes a confession of his fault and turns (to Him) penitently, Allah also turns to him (mercifully) accepting his repentance."

And then show her your stomach and tell her she should know better than to a trust a stranger over a daughter in the future.

Comment

Working...
                  X