X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tough lady
    replied
    Re: So, what abut Syria?

Okay, can some of admins please merge the two topics? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SimpleTraveller
    replied

Originally posted by tough lady View Post
    Assalamu alaykum everyone. It's my first post here. I was looking for a place to ask about Syria and found this part (social issues, it certainly is a social issue). But I am also wondering why there is not separate subforum here (and I apologize if there is one but I couldn't find it) for all the places where the mess is happening, (like Libya, Palestine, Afghanistan, etc.) these things need our attention and these people need our prayers.
    So, what about Syria? A horrible mess is raging there, but what can we do to help? And can someone actually explain the situation clearly?
    Another horrible and disgusting phenomenon related to Syria is departure of many young girls to Syria, in order to get married for people there, who post really weird stuff on facebook saying that they came to do jihad, etc. These are not rumours, but a reliable information, if someone wants to know more about this I can send details via PM.

What is your opinion people? What should we do? What is wrong there? How can we help? It seems like Muslims are killing other Muslims there, and some kind of insanity is in charge of the mess there. Any thoughts?
    Walaikumassalam,

Welcome to the Forum. Theres certainly a tremendous amount of charitable work, as you probably already know, going on to help allievate the suffering in Syria. As for "can someone actually explain the situation clearly", with all due respect to the members on this forum, I doubt if many could. These sort of posts usually, in my opinion, descend into sectarianism, argumentation and misinformation, with a lot of time wasted and not much achieved.

You might be better of consulting more reliable news sources (if there are any) of perhaps speak to some of the charitable organisations who are workng out there for their stance on things.

Leave a comment:

• Islam3333
    replied

:wswrwb:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Syria/page147

Leave a comment:

• tough lady
    started a topic So, what abut Syria?

So, what abut Syria?

Assalamu alaykum everyone. It's my first post here. I was looking for a place to ask about Syria and found this part (social issues, it certainly is a social issue). But I am also wondering why there is not separate subforum here (and I apologize if there is one but I couldn't find it) for all the places where the mess is happening, (like Libya, Palestine, Afghanistan, etc.) these things need our attention and these people need our prayers.
    So, what about Syria? A horrible mess is raging there, but what can we do to help? And can someone actually explain the situation clearly?
    Another horrible and disgusting phenomenon related to Syria is departure of many young girls to Syria, in order to get married for people there, who post really weird stuff on facebook saying that they came to do jihad, etc. These are not rumours, but a reliable information, if someone wants to know more about this I can send details via PM.

What is your opinion people? What should we do? What is wrong there? How can we help? It seems like Muslims are killing other Muslims there, and some kind of insanity is in charge of the mess there. Any thoughts?
Working...
X