Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European countries with good Muslim communities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European countries with good Muslim communities?

Salaam,

My fathers occupation meant we moved around a lot when i was younger. However we finally settled in Germany many years ago and have lived here ever since. We're the only Muslims in the community, which doesn't bother us as everyone here is non-racist, friendly and knows us well. However there are a few problems such as finding spouses for me and my brothers, getting halal meat etc. Therefore,my parents have decided to relocate one last time. Somewhere in Europe but with a Muslim community. I know UK has lots of Muslims but me and my siblings were hoping to move somewhere warmer like Spain. Any recommendations?

Re: European countries with good Muslim communities?

define good ?

Comment

I don't know about good though?

Do you mean good as in lots of Muslims and Masjids and the like?

Well I'd say London? It has a lot of Muslims and quite a few Masjids and Islamic events and lot's of halal places to buy meat and eat.

Comment

Yes good as in lots of Muslims, Masjids etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fizi_wizi View Post
          Salaam,

My fathers occupation meant we moved around a lot when i was younger. However we finally settled in Germany many years ago and have lived here ever since. We're the only Muslims in the community, which doesn't bother us as everyone here is non-racist, friendly and knows us well. However there are a few problems such as finding spouses for me and my brothers, getting halal meat etc. Therefore,my parents have decided to relocate one last time. Somewhere in Europe but with a Muslim community. I know UK has lots of Muslims but me and my siblings were hoping to move somewhere warmer like Spain. Any recommendations?
          Gibralter.

It's part of UK (or whatever they call it), probably has good tax laws, very multicultural, warm weather. Probably hard to get into.

Spain just across the bridge for the big cities if you can put up with the racists.

Comment

Places like Munich has a lot if Muslims. Here in the city itself has 40 masjids. Zurich too has Muslims, but very expensive. Munich in that regard is fine cos it's pretty international and jobs are quite available and facilities are good. In comparison to other cities I Germany, Munich is the most expensive though.

Comment

The more warmer country you go to, the poorer the country becomes. Spain is far behind Germany in terms of economy, education and every facilities, so are other countries. Racism is also quite rife in those countries.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X