Marriage for Girl Imams Gave Guidance But Need Istikhara

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marriage for Girl Imams Gave Guidance But Need Istikhara

I am Muslim, 20, no they aren't. I became Muslim as a result of a Muslim guy I met 4 years ago. I fell in love with him and Islam & I tried to break the relationship off but then I got too attached & it hurt like crazy. But I did. I dont want to have to answer for any haram relationship and neither do I want to put him in that position. He & I still talk only because he helps me to learn what I can & also his family helps me. I haveno muslim friends & I've never been to mosque. Im not giving you advice because im just feeling to. I know what you feel & trust me, follow your deen. I am happy as of right now but it doesnt mean that I dont intend to marry him. Someday, In Sha Allah, I would but for now, neither of us are ready. & I dont think myself worthy as a muslim wife yet, so maybe im being bold to tell you to leave her but I am speaking as someone who has found happiness & fulfillment in my deen.

Comment

I want to delete this thread.
      Last edited by SigillumDeiAmet; 17-04-14, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SigillumDeiAmet View Post
        Last time I remember you're old enough to choose your religion if you are 20. You're parents cant force you to not wear it. Get a job and move out.
        Im not much of a religious person, but I definitely do all my prayers and fasts, and other regular stuff like eating halal.
        Sorry bruh but I love my parents & I don't want them to hate me, Islam or Muslims. I don't want them to go to hell & so I'm praying and trying to show them that Islam isn't what they think it is and In Sha Allah, maybe someday they will embrace Islam. I dont care about having my own freedom, like I said, im happy & i want my parents in my life. Im not gonna leave them to think what they are thinking is right.

.....Lets not make this about me though

Comment

“And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.” (AI-Baqarah, 2:216)

Comment

Originally posted by anismzs View Post
            “And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.” (AI-Baqarah, 2:216)
            I have decided to marry this girl. I have talked to her face to face but she said she is not ready for marriage. But she said she does care for me. Usually me and her are both shy
            to talk face to face, but for the first time we got things off our chests told each other how we really felt about each other. She said I act crazy and possessive.
            I admit I do. So I asked for her forgiveness. =( She said she was really hurt and I asked for her forgiveness. I told her that I am gonna tell my parents to come over her
            house and ask for her hand in marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by SigillumDeiAmet View Post
              I have decided to marry this girl. I have talked to her face to face but she said she is not ready for marriage. But she said she does care for me. Usually me and her are both shy
              Akhi, she's turned you down many times already. Maybe it's time to move on?
              مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
              It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
              Surah al-Baqarah
              [2:245]

.:.
              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
              ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                Akhi, she's turned you down many times already. Maybe it's time to move on?
                I really don't think he gets it. She turned him down multiple times but he still wants to marry her. He might have to get rejected a few more times until it hits him.
                www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                X