Dreaming about Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreaming about Islam

It might be because you think about it alot. I dream about the silliest things sometimes lol because it was in my mind that day. But it might also be from Allah :) That's really nice though that you have good dreams. I have scary nightmares most of the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
      It might be because you think about it alot. I dream about the silliest things sometimes lol because it was in my mind that day. But it might also be from Allah :) That's really nice though that you have good dreams. I have scary nightmares most of the time!
      I do. I'm either here or if I'm doing something else I'm constantly thinking of Islam. Before I was a Muslim I couldn't get it out of my head either

Comment

That's a really good thing! :D :masha:

Comment

Dream is a result of subconscious mind's work, for example when you undergone a change in life the subconscious will process it so you can adapt to the change. Even in dreams, when our conscious mind is sleeping, our subconscious is not, it functions 24/7/365 to keep your vital functions alive. (and that's why Jung has "The Collective Unconscious" :))

Sometimes dreams act as a feedback of your current event. I've had a dream of visiting haunted masjid when my imaan was down once, as example. Your masjid dream is just that. It doesn't predict future, just telling you where you are now in life.

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

A man once asked about why he didnt see prophet mohammad :saw: in dreams...from a wali in baghdad i think..(forgotten).The saint invited him and gave food with no water...all man saw was water in dreams...Sheikh told him..the more he thought about something more chances he ll get to meet prophet mohammad :saw: in dreams.Answer is durood.
            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Its definitely something good. Dreams where you are doing something good have a good meaning
              For example my mother was seeing the Holy Kaabah in her dreams so in a couple weeks, she ended up going there for an Ummrah
              Believe
              there is
              good in the world

Comment

Working...
              X