It makes me sad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It makes me sad

They don’t watch it sis they just leave negative comments as they are trying to make sure you don’t enjoy the video.

Sometimes if you watch several videos you will notice some of the comments are the same because they go through many Islamic videos copying and pasting the comments. I just laugh at their stupidity.
    What idiots

Yeah that's true! It's like they meet at some anti Islam website and say "Okay guys! Time to troll Islamic youtube channels and forums!" and they just copy and paste the same stuff over and over again.

u care?

honestly I couldn't careless I just think to myself wat ignorant people and .thanks to god im not al7mdulillah
    I didn't care before I became Muslim. I heard a lot of negative remarks about it but it never upset me. Now that I am I'm a bit more sensitive to it.

Comment

I know what you mean I always come across things that isn't even related to Islam and they'll say bad things. Just ignore it and close that tab lol that's what I do. As soon as I read something negative I always close the tab right away and move on :D MashaAllah sister you're on the right path now! I have a friend who heard all these very strange things about Muslims and asked me if they were true and I was like what are you talking about? I never even heard of anything like that :P People spread wrong information all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
        I know what you mean I always come across things that isn't even related to Islam and they'll say bad things. Just ignore it and close that tab lol that's what I do. As soon as I read something negative I always close the tab right away and move on :D MashaAllah sister you're on the right path now! I have a friend who heard all these very strange things about Muslims and asked me if they were true and I was like what are you talking about? I never even heard of anything like that :P People spread wrong information all the time.
        Really? Tell me were you short of ids that you copied mine?
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Lol I swear I didn't know about your username when I made it!

Comment

Lol I swear I didn't know about your username when I made it!
            Stop acting naive...you are also copying my previous posts and distorting it...or giving it meaning in other way.Unsubscribe your id...and make another id.
            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Please don't accuse me of something I didn't do. I swear I'm not copying anything at all. I just posted my opinions and what I believe. I never read your posts and copied them. I swear to Allah. Just because I have a similar username as you doesn't mean I'm a troll. I never even knew about you. I will change my id but please don't accuse me of something I didn't do.

Comment

Please don't accuse me of something I didn't do. I swear I'm not copying anything at all. I just posted my opinions and what I believe. I never read your posts and copied them. I swear to Allah. Just because I have a similar username as you doesn't mean I'm a troll. I never even knew about you. I will change my id but please don't accuse me of something I didn't do.
                Where there is a smoke...there ll be a fire.

Comment

http://www.duas.org/Misc/aayat_alkursi.gif

Comment

You don't have to link it to me. I already know Ayatul Kursi Alhamdulillah. I read it always after my salahs and also before sleep. Please sister I can assure you I'm not a jinn.

Comment

You don't have to link it to me. I already know Ayatul Kursi Alhamdulillah. I read it always after my salahs and also before sleep. Please sister I can assure you I'm not a jinn.
                      Still....prove yourself...and change your id.You can make people fool but not me.

Comment

Salam all and Allah Hafiz to my fellow forum Muslim/Muslimah.

I totally understand how you feel for my heart sinks every time Islam being degraded and looked down upon. A person with rational mind would know that regardless w
                        hichever religion one follows the religion only promotes good. It is "Men" that over the years gave their religion a bad name. Very sad how badly misunderstood Islam is in the eyes of the non-believers. We try to do our best to help straighten out the misconceptions whenever we are able xD
                        My God is Allah, my belief is Islam, my hero is none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW and my favourite book is the unique Quran

Comment

It makes me sad

My parents do it... =[ they hate Muslims and they don't know anything about us except what is portrayed in the media. I tried to gently explain to them certain things but they become enraged that I try to defend this religion. I don't like to disobey my parents but almost everyday, I have to hear something about what they think of us. it hurts most because for the first time in a very long time I am happy. Before Islam my life was a mess and I never even had a relationship with my parents. They don't believe that this could be the reason for my happiness and no matter how much I try to change their view about us, it always ends in them becoming enraged. I've started staying silent in the hope that it won't make then angry when they talk about us that way but it hurts no less and I pray that Allah SWT can allow them to accept me when I tell them I am a Muslim and even themselves coming to understand and embracing Islam. Ameen

Comment

The reason why I get sad after hearing all that is because I feel sorry for them, all of them. I wish there was a way, we could show them the truth and the light of Islam but I guess its just the lucky ones who Allah chooses I suppose.

No reason to be hard on yourself. Just pray for them. Thats what our Prophet SAW did.
                            Believe
                            there is
                            good in the world

Comment

Working...
                            X