Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I receed Proof that Allah Loves us More Than Our Mother

Asalmu Alaikum

If anyone has read my previous posts you wil see that I have gone through a great deal of trials in my life. I had left Islam and returned to it and there was a wonderful change in my behavior and life. However when I began working I found it difficult to pray because the area they designated for me to pray had men walking by who would see me pray and even walk in front of me making it very uncomfortable to pray. I felt as if my prayer was being disturbed, so I stopped praying at work. This meant missing a majority of my prayers everyday. Eventually I began to miss Fajr and Isha prayer. Anyways last night I began to weep. I felt empty, my depression was returning. I was lonely and all the difficulties that had suffered in the past came back. I was seeping back into my black hole.
    I had no one to talk to and just cried for hours. I begged Allah to forgive me or help me and o stop making me feel this way. Eventually I fell asleep. When I awoke I prayed for the first time in two weeks and cried during my prayer.

Upon lifting my hands for dua I felt Allah touch me, touch my soul and say to me 'Everything will be okay I am here'. It was as if in the manner of a concerned mother for her child. It touched me. made me feel as if Allah was there, He was protecting me. He was going to make everything alright. It felt as if seeing me cry made Him actually feel feel pain Like a mother feels when she sees her child cry. Immediately after I stopped crying. My soul calmed down and I felt that yes everything will be aright. My breathing calmed down and my mind was a ease.
    Then I rushed o the computer and just had to read the the Prophet (PBUH) sunnah. I had a strong feeling that I HAD to become a better person in my ways. Allah is watching me.

I just thought I should share this. It was truly beautiful. It is true Allah loves us. If you walk towards us He will run towards you. He loves us more than anything so please love him too by remembering HIm.

Re: I receed Proof that Allah Loves us More Than Our Mother

Allah doesnt touch ppl

but keep it up sister, keep your prayers on time and you will be rewarded inshallah
    Last edited by Mohamed12; 14-04-14, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed12 View Post
      Allah doesnt touch ppl lol

but keep it up sister, keep your prayers on time and you will be rewarded inshallah
      brother, i wanted to comment on that too but assumed she was speaking metaphorically.
      'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
      Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
      علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed12 View Post
        Allah doesnt touch ppl lol

Allah had not touched me. I felt as if He had touched my soul. A figurative speech.

Comment

Originally posted by piousmuslimah View Post
          Allah had not touched me. I felt as if He had touched my soul. A figurative speech.
          Perhaps Allah softened your heart and removed all your sins

It has been reported by Imam Ahmad in Al-Musnad and Al-Tirmithi in Sunan that Abu Hurairah narrated that the Prophet of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “When the believer commits sin, a black spot appears on his heart. If he repents and gives up that sin and seeks forgiveness, his heart will be polished. But if (the sin) increases, (the black spot) increases. That is the raan which Allah mentions in His Book: ‘Nay! But on their hearts is the Raan (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn’ .” Al-Tirmithi said that it is sahih (authentic).

Comment

Working...
          X