Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I stop crying in front of my sister?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I stop crying in front of my sister?

My sister received some bad news about her husbands health. He's getting a heart surgery.
    My sister usually never cries she's the strongest person in my family to see her crying I always end up crying in her presence. I hate it because I'm suppose to keep her strong.

Please keep my family in ur duas. My sister couldn't live with her husband due to immigration problems and ended up raising her sons alone. Now they are about to be together this happened. Allah is the most mercyfull and wise. I really hope they can all join together as a family and that my brother inlaws serious health problem settles.

Please keep my brother in law in u duas and my family.

Re: How do I stop crying in front of my sister?

May Allah grant him a successful surgery, speedy recovery, good health and long blessed life with his family.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

SubhanAllah

May Allah give you're family the best in this life and the akhira

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        May Allah grant him a successful surgery, speedy recovery, good health and long blessed life with his family.
        Ameen Ameen

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          :start:

:salams

I hope what I say does not cause you any distress... but.

My uncles wife went in for heart surgery and died. later on it was found she didn't even need heart surgery and all she had was some kind of muscle ache.

Point is, watch out for doctors in the middle east. other then the religious ones they are cold, heartless, and uncaring.

A mans little girl died once and the doctor was "confused' as to why the man was making such a "big deal" out of it and crying and completely breaking down.

Anyway, May Allah make that surgery successful. and have mercy upon your sisters husband.

May He steady the hands of the doctors, cleanse their hearts and minds and put sincerity and carefulness into their souls.
          To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Comment

May Allah swt make it easier for you and your family and grant your brother in-law good health-amen

did you find out why they said he needs a heart surgery? does he suffer a lot of pain?
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamad View Post

I hope what I say does not cause you any distress... but.

My uncles wife went in for heart surgery and died. later on it was found she didn't even need heart surgery and all she had was some kind of muscle ache.

Point is, watch out for doctors in the middle east. other then the religious ones they are cold, heartless, and uncaring.

A mans little girl died once and the doctor was "confused' as to why the man was making such a "big deal" out of it and crying and completely breaking down.

Anyway, May Allah make that surgery successful. and have mercy upon your sisters husband.

May He steady the hands of the doctors, cleanse their hearts and minds and put sincerity and carefulness into their souls.
              Very true about the doctors in the Middle East.

& Ameen to all the duas.

Comment

Ameen to the duas
                Nothing is impossible with Allah:o

Comment

Thanks to all ur duas Jzk I appreciate it.

Brother Mohamed that sounds horrific. Don't people like that have hearts subhanallah.:(
                  Inshallah my brother inlaw will be safe from such evil people. Ameen
                  We place our trust in Allah.

Yasin all I know is that he has heart problems and that it's serious. My sister seems quite distressed I didn't push her to tell me all the details inshallah when she's calm she will tell us.

Jazakallahkhayran to u all, last night I had some nightmares about all of this.
                  Inshallah Allah will grant my brother inlaw a long life so he can be reunited with his wife and children ameen.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X