Second jumuahs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second jumuahs

I always wondered, did the prophet (salalalahu alaiyhi salam) and sahaba ever have more than one khutbah to accomodate people with different timings or? And how did they determine timings.

Today I'm going second jumuah at my local masjid, here in the west its pretty common due to work/etc... but I always wondered.

Re: Second jumuahs

Originally posted by Ahmed2013 View Post
    I always wondered, did the prophet (salalalahu alaiyhi salam) and sahaba ever have more than one khutbah to accomodate people with different timings or? And how did they determine timings.

Today I'm going second jumuah at my local masjid, here in the west its pretty common due to work/etc... but I always wondered.
    Bro it has to do with accommodation, some masjids are small and can only hold a certain amount of people therefore having two jummahs.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Oh I totally understand that, was curious if sahaba used to do something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed2013 View Post
        Oh I totally understand that, was curious if sahaba used to do something like that
        I'm not sure about that but the weather is fantastic today bro, the environment at khadija centre is really nice as well and the imam is fantastic, you should come down if you ever get the chance, we can go out for lunch after Jummah, my treat.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X