X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of Debts

Hi All,

Assalam Walekum,

I am and Indian guy tired of Debts and due to bad repayment i am also not getting loan from any bank.\

I would like to request all of you to make Dua for me and if you can help me to get out of it would be great.

Re: Tired of Debts

Please let me know your reply

Comment

:salams

I hope you can pay off your loans >_> In Sha Allah!
      Forge ahead!

Comment

Wassalamu alaikum

It must be difficult having to pay your debts off. I hope you have a systematic plan of paying off what you owe.

May Allah make it easy for you and relieve you of your debts , ameen.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Brother are you in the UK?
          Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by mazzy2009 View Post
            Hi All,

Assalam Walekum,

I am and Indian guy tired of Debts and due to bad repayment i am also not getting loan from any bank.\

I would like to request all of you to make Dua for me and if you can help me to get out of it would be great.

May Allah ease your pain, Ameen!
            As Allah says in the Quran: "For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease." (Ash-Sharh: 5-6)
            Last edited by AbulUthman; 13-04-14, 12:09 PM.
            Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
              Brother are you in the UK?
              He says he's an Indian guy !
              Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Yes, unfortunately, banks and everyone else will not help you financially if you're bad at making repayments. So it's understandable that you can't get any further loans. Getting further loans to pay off debts will not help you.

I'll do dua for you insha'allh. I can also give you info if you want on how to manage your money and pay off your debts. Such info is much more important than getting further loans. No one can help you pay off your debts. If for example someone gives you the money to pay off your debts, it won't be long before you will be in debt again. Getting into debt is a mindset which needs to be broken out of.

The basics are very simple to understand, but many people find it hard to implement. The basics is this: "spend less than you make". Using this concept, you will not get into debt, but it takes discipline, which you don't seem to have yet.

Spend less than you make = debt free, investment possibilities, financial freedom
                Spend more than you make = debt issues

Some people will say that it's easier said than done. Then think of it this way. Why are people who have a lower income than you still living? Because they spend less than you. So if others can spend less than you who have bigger families, then you can spend less than you make.

The best way anyone can do that is to learn how to manage money and then work their own way out of debt. Doing this will give you the training and discipline to keep out of debt in the future.

Let me know your gmail address, and I will forward you the info on how to manage your finances and how to work your way out of debt. I asked you for your gmail address in the other thread, but you haven't replied yet.
                Last edited by oshirowanen; 13-04-14, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Yes, I am an Indian guy, i asked everyone from family, friends, relatives. Every one is saying "Don't Worry".

But no one is there to help me.

I have no choice.

Comment

Yes, I am an Indian guy, i asked everyone from family, friends, relatives. Every one is saying "Don't Worry".

But no one is there to help me.

I have no choice.
                    you have 7 million rupee debt? Most folks would not be able to pay that off for you as it is a very large sum!

Comment

Hi Its not 7 Million its .7 Million Rupees
                      It Means 11632 UK Dollor
                      Last edited by mazzy2009; 14-04-14, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Please let me know if i can get free lance kind of work for Microsoft Excel and SQL.
                        Contact me through PM

Comment

Please comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X