Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live simple, live free

9 Intentional Ways to Challenge Consumerism in Your Life
    ~ Donít trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

:salams
      :jkk:
      This website is very useful!! How to become more minimalist let it go and be simple Ummahites!
      Great topic, I myself have removed a lot of clutter from my life and feel much better :D

http://mnmlist.com/archive/
      Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
        :salams
        :jkk:
        This website is very useful!! How to become more minimalist let it go and be simple Ummahites!
        Great topic, I myself have removed a lot of clutter from my life and feel much better :D

http://mnmlist.com/archive/
        :wswrwb:

:jkk: I like the link you gave. Especially the "can you live without" and "break free from goals". I am gonna try the last one :insha: :)
        ~ Donít trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Freezer Meal Recipes

Comment

This might help. Outta. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ies-these-days
            ď I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

Mufti Menk gave amazing speech on declutting life to live life of simplicity called WHAT A WASTE. It was such an inspiring speech & motivated me to declutter life to be a bette rmuslim. But it is tough. Often times we imagine potential use of random items & save it. NExt thing you know there are tons of things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e67WbO9BEkk

Comment

This reminded me one of George Carlin's classic standup routine about "Stuff".

He said: "That's the whole meaning of life isn't it? Trying to find a place for your stuff. That's all your house is, your house is just a place for your stuff. If you didn't have so much stuff you wouldn't need a house."
                Last edited by Muslimman3; 24-08-14, 06:14 AM.
                ومن يتوكل على الله فهو حسبه
                And whosoever puts his trust in Allah,
                Then He will suffice him.

Comment

Last edited by Rainyday; 18-06-14, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Recycle

Comment

13 Creative Ways to Avoid Spending Money

Comment

11 Freedoms You Gain by Spending Less

Comment

Inspiring Cardboard Stories - Homeless

Comment

Why Frugal and Thriving?

Comment

Very useful thread . JazakAllah khair

Comment

Minimize The Stuffs and Focus on What Matters

Comment

Working...
                                X