Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee

Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

As you may know coffee has many pros and cons.
    I personally believe that coffee is healthy in decent amount especially for studying and working.

But I would ask you all to watch this video in sha Allah. It's about coffee and islamic history.
    http://youtu.be/Vfohjt__sjk

The europeans started drinking coffee and conquered the earth, while the muslims stopped drinking like they used to, for a short time the ottomans even banned coffee. (Thus you could believe there is a connection between coffee and power)

But what about you guys, do you drink coffee or not, and why? Do you think there is more benefits than side effects?

W/salam
    Yes very often
    28.57%
    Yes I do sometimes
    23.81%
    Very rarely
    16.67%
    No
    30.95%
    Last edited by Abu-Yahya; 06-04-14, 12:39 AM.
    Sisters don't rep or joke with me.

Re: Coffee

I drink it so do all my ancestors but unlike them I have taken over no world :(

Comment

Does a mocha count :s

Comment

Nope never had it before

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
          I drink it so do all my ancestors but unlike them I have taken over no world :(
          :rotfl:

I drink it all the time too and the only thing it did is make me broke lol
          Gone with the wind.

Comment

Coffee makes me drowsy for some reason.
            Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
              me too. That's why I love it.

I get this ''drowsy, feel good'' feeling.
              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Oh my jeebies!

Me too!

I had some at work onetime, thought I'd be all grown up and sleek as you would, and man I was hyper and energised instantly

It felt....super weird

(Think I had espresso, dunno man, all I know is I put loads of sugar in it Lool)

Comment

I drink it socially aka very rarely. I could never bring myself into the whole 'I can't function unless I had my cup of chai/ coffee' bit
                  Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
                    Oh my jeebies!

Me too!

I had some at work onetime, thought I'd be all grown up and sleek as you would, and man I was hyper and energised instantly

It felt....super weird

(Think I had espresso, dunno man, all I know is I put loads of sugar in it Lool)
                    Lol. My mum just bought a big jar because it was on sale! So i though i may as well try to finish it. Coffee instead of tea now.
                    Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
                      Oh my jeebies!

Me too!

It felt....super weird

He said drowsy, you saying me too but you were hyper/energized

LOL I dnt grt
                      Gone with the wind.

Comment

:wswrwb:

I dont drink coffee that often, or rather am not addicted to it BUT i love coffee flavor anything from coffee cake to coffee toffee, even the smell is soooooo niiice

but i do not like them watery bitter coffee, me likes loadsa sugar in my cuppa :D

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                        O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

me too lol it honestly takes my headaches away n helps me sleep loool

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

I though it was just me now few people get this feeling.
                            Aisha: coffee helps you sleep?! Are you sure thats coffee?

Comment

I though it was just me now few people get this feeling.
                              Aisha: coffee helps you sleep?! Are you sure thats coffee?
                              ya full strong coffee with like 4 sugars and some milk im peaceful and sleepy

Comment

Working...
                              X