Great Lecture from Brother Yusha Evens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Lecture from Brother Yusha Evens

Allhumdulliah! This lecture brought me to tears...May Allah be pleased with this brother. This lecture really relates to my problems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyUhR_tcdOI

Re: Great Lecture from Brother Yusha Evens

Oh cool, I have seen this guy before in a deen show video and a video telling how he reverted to Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Tide2006 View Post
      Oh cool, I have seen this guy before in a deen show video and a video telling how he reverted to Islam.
      yeah I saw his convert to islam video. Great story too

Comment

assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu sister :)

thank you very much for sharing the lecture sister. Jazakallah :)

Comment

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,

Hmm, how about we discuss a bit about what our sister has shared with is, besides giving thanks? :)

This lecture touched on something very important that I found quite frequent in this forum, where some people are complaining their lack of Iman even though they read the Quran. Brother Evens said that the greatest reason of weakness of Iman, is the detachment from the Quran and the sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh).

He said that we must understand the meaning of the recitation of the Quran, and not just reading it in Arabic but not understanding what it means. It's like listening to brother Evens lectures, but he lecture using a language that he made up, and we cannot understand a thing he said.

Brother Evens said that it is very important to read and understand the Quran at least once per day. And I hope that we can make this a good habit. :)

Comment

Working...
          X