Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "My hell as a white Muslim living in Bristol":

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
    abubakar lives/lived there and i think he said it can get quite bad even for him. and hes a big guy and also a white convert.
    Hey :) I'm still hoping ur gunna convert one day!

Btw have u watched mickey robinsons' death story? Its on utube, if u get time check out how he describes the afterlife he experienced... Its similar to islamic teachings of hellfire and the "mercy" of God and all that. Ironically though mickey robinson is still a christian.
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

*yawn*

claim all you want. i stated an opinion based on experience.
      Repeating it doesn't make it true. There is a difference in the way you write down a fact and an opinion. You write an opinion by starting with the words "I think", you write down a fact with a bold, assured statement like "Most people do such and such because...". I don't understand why you don't understand this.

in your arrogance thinking you know it all you tried to prove it wrong and failed. now your trying to pick faults with my grammer in a desperate attempt to "win".
      I am not arrogant at all actually. I accept corrections and learn quickly. I have had to here many times from many different people. I have not tried to prove anything wrong because I was only interested in you citing evidence of your claim from the off. Nothing more. You did eventually cite your local knowledge, which is valid.

and i said i knew most people around me in a number of ways, not just through fighting or anything to do with this point.
      You did eventually yes. If you had said "Most people [around me] fight because..."

Then, I wouldn't be here still trying to get you to understand that you omitted a pretty crucial and factual part of your first post.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        Hey :) I'm still hoping ur gunna convert one day!

Btw have u watched mickey robinsons' death story? Its on utube, if u get time check out how he describes the afterlife he experienced... Its similar to islamic teachings of hellfire and the "mercy" of God and all that. Ironically though mickey robinson is still a christian.
        no i havent seen it. first time i heard of him was when i read your thread about him the other day. ill go check it out.

is it a islamic thing these back to life stories?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Working...
        X