Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidence that Muslims didn't do 9/11 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Evidence that Muslims didn't do 9/11 ???

Originally posted by ExNihilo View Post
    Non Muslim countries donate aid to Muslim countries all the time - how often does it happen in reverse? Many Muslim countries benefit from fabulous oil wealth, far greater than the needs of their populations. They have more disposable income to do good with than any other country on earth. What does Saudi do with its money? It funds terrorism worldwide (in the stupid expectation that it won't one day blow-back on them). The Opec oil crisis of the 1970s was started by Saudi. It provided all the Gulf states with a wall of money while sending the rest of the world into a disastrous recession. Worse still, that money was the direct cause of the explosion of 3rd world debt, as corrupt governments across Africa and elsewhere took advantage of easy money. No account of 3rd world debt is complete without Saudi's central role.

All this is a waste of time because it leads in all directions, it's endless.

If 9/11 is not important to you, I'm glad of it, I wish it wasn't important for every Muslim (and for that matter every right wing extremist as well). Why are you in this thread if you don't care about it? But the fact remains that 9/11 is the direct cause of suffering for all peoples Muslim and otherwise, whether by Muslim terrorism or ham-fisted US response.
    Not 911...post events after 911 are important for me.I am not interested to discuss it with someone who put deaf ears to solutions.Whivh american patriots usually do.
    Aid is a temporary solution...compare to common persons doing job peacefully and with DIGNITY prior to wars.Half of south asians are already in arab countries..to the extent that they are replacing arabs even....Saudi arabia is only 1 country with bad repo...atleast its not invading other countries.
    I am sure if any suffering jew or christian or any non muslim knock at the door of muslim...they ll help and treat them human.One example is of ethopian jews...palestenians gave them refuge.
    Now since you guys are the victims...what can we do to make you happy ? (Sarcasm).
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
      Not 911...post events after 911 are important for me.I am not interested to discuss it with someone who put deaf ears to solutions.Whivh american patriots usually do.
      Aid is a temporary solution...compare to common persons doing job peacefully and with DIGNITY prior to wars.Half of south asians are already in arab countries..to the extent that they are replacing arabs even....Saudi arabia is only 1 country with bad repo...atleast its not invading other countries.
      I am sure if any suffering jew or christian or any non muslim knock at the door of muslim...they ll help and treat them human.One example is of ethopian jews...palestenians gave them refuge.
      Now since you guys are the victims...what can we do to make you happy ? (Sarcasm).
      Are you talking about the Asian workers in, say, Saudi? They're just there to earn a living. And they are very badly treated for it with minimal employment rights etc.

You say you have a solution - what is it?

Comment

Are you talking about the Asian workers in, say, Saudi? They're just there to earn a living. And they are very badly treated for it with minimal employment rights etc.

You say you have a solution - what is it?
        I ve told you solution many times in previous posts.Give palestenian and african muslim their rights,job opportunities etc...muslims ll forget what americans ve done.
        Take out your troops...that are parasites on people s resources.
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by Mujahideen75 View Post
          its funny how the building collapsed floor by floor, it was a pure inside job, if a plane going at 270 miles per hour crashes into a building like that u wud expect summin to come out of the other side but nothing did, thhere is a lot of stuff like a lot, just PM me
          Are you for real or what ? Maybe you need to watch a few more vidoes of the event and the
          recovery of debris in the surrounding area .

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
            I ve told you solution many times in previous posts.Give palestenian and african muslim their rights,job opportunities etc...muslims ll forget what americans ve done.
            Take out your troops...that are parasites on people s resources.
            They're not my troops and the west is not one country. In any case, they are already leaving. Can you name me one country that was conquered by Muslims, which they voluntarily left afterwards?

Foreign Muslim troops are all over the place in country after country, de-stabilising local situations across Africa and elsewhere. Why don't you call for them to get out?

The west has plenty to answer for (which I accept). But so do many Muslim states and groups (which you don't). You have to address all the issues, not just the ones that motivate you. Most Muslims are dying at the hands of other Muslims, not the west.

Comment

They're not my troops and the west is not one country. In any case, they are already leaving. Can you name me one country that was conquered by Muslims, which they voluntarily left afterwards?

Foreign Muslim troops are all over the place in country after country, de-stabilising local situations across Africa and elsewhere. Why don't you call for them to get out?

The west has plenty to answer for (which I accept). But so do many Muslim states and groups (which you don't). You have to address all the issues, not just the ones that motivate you. Most Muslims are dying at the hands of other Muslims, not the west.
              Do you work for them " Think again turn away" ppl?

In any case theyre leavin becuz the war is becomin too costly for them. In other words the mujahideen outdid them and theyre tired theyre going home.

Theyre plan was to install a puppet and impose their greek pagan religion of democracy and rule it from afar. A empire on auto. But they know that karzai and maliki dnt hav what it takes to resist the mujahids but neither do they.

Thats what you call a defeat.

Comment

Ok...you are helpless i got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Izzatu-lillah View Post
                  In any case theyre leavin becuz the war is becomin too costly for them. In other words the mujahideen outdid them and theyre tired theyre going home..
                  How true is that? You may not like to admit it, but if it wasn't for the mujahideen, the US would have left Afghanistan 10 years ago. So do they really want the Americans to leave, or does it suit their purposes for them to stay?

The Taliban's key objective is to put themselves in power. As the recent election shows, they are don't have anything like enough support across the country to achieve this by popular support. So force is the only way. It's amazing that so many ordinary Afghans had the courage to vote under such danger. You should respect their voice. They don't want Americans in their country, but they don't want the Taliban either.

You don't seem to have noticed - US troop deployment in Muslim countries is not increasing, it's decreasing. Iraq is over, Afghanistan nearly over. US military support was only at arm's length in Libya. In Egypt and Syria, they stayed out altogether. Although some Muslims complain about that too!

It's obvious that Obama has a completely different approach compared to Bush and he wants to stay out of conflict if he can. Without 9/11 there would have been no invasion of Afghanistan. If Saddam hadn't seized Kuwait, there would have been no Gulf War. These were macro events that were bound to lead to war in any age, any time.

So long as it's not a key US ally under attack (eg Saudi Arabia) i think Obama will continue to keep his distance. The decision not to put troops into Syria was a massive turning point. It has set in train possible diplomacy that might lead to peace with Iran - and it's in Iran that this whole sequence of events started.

In almost every conflict the US has had Muslim allies, as well as Muslim enemies. But apparently these are not the kind of Muslims that matter to you, Now that the US troops are leaving, death and destruction in Muslim territories is not decreasing in the slightest. That's because this violence is coming primarily from Muslim on Muslim action in a war to decide what type of Islam they live under.

Comment

I wonder what ExNihilo's been smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                      Maybe you should have a puff ,

Comment

I do so look forward to your informed, reasoned commentaries.

Comment

I do so look forward to your informed, reasoned commentaries.
                          The more you post, the more material I have.

Comment

I think he is taking sheesha these days.Each post getting worse with time...esp when he said afghans (hazaras,tajiks ,sold out pashtuns like karzai) got courage to vote without any fear from talibans (every pashtunis called talib these days that lives in mountains and carry guns as culture).US is helping them out against monaters.

Comment

I hear the argument that the US doesn't murder it's own citizens bandied about quite a bit, especially with regards to this topic.

No need to provide a rebuttal as anyone with half a brain knows that it's a ridiculous claim.

Comment

Working...
                              X