Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidence that Muslims didn't do 9/11 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence that Muslims didn't do 9/11 ???

As salaamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

So do we have any evidence that Muslims did Not do 9/11?

Like for me, for example, I keep saying to myself that Muslims didn't do 9/11, without any real proof.

So I was challenged by a non-Muslim the other day to bring forth evidence, no matter how hard I researched and stuff I couldn't find anything.

So if any brother or sister could give me something I could work with, it would be great :).

Jazakallah may Allah swt reward you.

Re: Evidence that Muslims didn't do 9/11 ???

Wa Alaykum Salaam,

FBI's got it
    إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

But that's not presentable :(.

Comment

so what if they did it?
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

never mind
          Last edited by petals; 12-04-14, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
            so what if they did it?
            Then that's exactly what they need, they'll start spreading even more that Islam condones these acts.

Originally posted by petals View Post
            It was an inside job.
            I know it was, but give me evidence okhti, saying it is one thing presenting it forth as a fact is another.

Comment

Does he have any proof that Muslims did it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kazhium View Post
                Then that's exactly what they need, they'll start spreading even more that Islam condones these acts.
                why is 9/11 a bigger stain than American sanction of Iraq where half a million iraqi children died?
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                  why is 9/11 a bigger stain than American sanction of Iraq where half a million iraqi children died?
                  Because it's America, duuuh. They can do no wrong.
                  Last edited by Rebel101; 28-03-14, 12:43 AM.
                  Gone with the wind.

Comment

American media does not show anything that goes against the crimes that they commit.

Comment

Originally posted by niightowl View Post
                      Does he have any proof that Muslims did it ?
                      "You're right about the world not depending on my opinion, but my opinion that Muslim terrorist had something to do with 9/11 is based on facts, like the fact that 19 Muslim terrorist boarded 4 planes on 9/11, hijacked them, and flew them into buildings. There's surveillance of them at the airport on the morning of 9/11, their names were on the passenger manifest of those planes, passengers/flight crews reported a hijacking by Muslim men, the cockpit voice recorder captured their voices telling people on the plane that they have planes, and telling them to stay in their seats, and the fact that they took responsibility for the attacks,"

Brothers and sisters I'm from Iraq, I know what went down there first hand, I could mention Iraq to him but our argument was whether Muslims did it or not, and so I said no they didn't and I need evidence to proof that.

So did Muslims do it, should I agree with him?

May Allah reward you with good.

Comment

what if they did it, what does that prove?

Comment

Originally posted by Kazhium View Post
                          "You're right about the world not depending on my opinion, but my opinion that Muslim terrorist had something to do with 9/11 is based on facts, like the fact that 19 Muslim terrorist boarded 4 planes on 9/11, hijacked them, and flew them into buildings. There's surveillance of them at the airport on the morning of 9/11, their names were on the passenger manifest of those planes, passengers/flight crews reported a hijacking by Muslim men, the cockpit voice recorder captured their voices telling people on the plane that they have planes, and telling them to stay in their seats, and the fact that they took responsibility for the attacks,"

Brothers and sisters I'm from Iraq, I know what went down there first hand, I could mention Iraq to him but our argument was whether Muslims did it or not, and so I said no they didn't and I need evidence to proof that.

So did Muslims do it, should I agree with him?

May Allah reward you with good.
                          No. Muslims were not behind 9/11.
                          Last edited by petals; 12-04-14, 09:43 PM.

Comment

No one has to prove they didn't do it. That's like me telling you to prove you did not do <insert crime here, possibly something terribly distasteful>.

No convincing evidence was brought forth that Muslims did it. All throughout the US' history they've been using these types of tactics. Look up the following similar events:

S. S. Maine's sabotage.

Gulf of Tonkin.

And how the US entered the first world war by putting their ship Housatonic in a place they knew the german submarines would get it.

It's not even original.
                            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Last edited by niightowl; 13-09-14, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X