Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger Issues

Salam ,

I was wondering about how to control my anger because sometimes i can't control it or it get's really bad. Can you think of any ways.

Jazakallah Khair

Re: Anger Issues

:salams

Stay quiet or leave the place where you are/talking to the person.

The Prophet :saw: also has said to sit down if you are standing and lay down if you are sitting when angry. It helps.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

if you're standing, sit down, if you're sitting down, lie down, if that fails, pray 2 rakah
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        if you're standing, sit down, if you're sitting down, lie down, if that fails, pray 2 rakah
        Good advice

Comment

Originally posted by Fliz View Post
          Good advice
          not my advise lol, its the advise of the prophet :saw: :D
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

perform wudhu :)
            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

for me my anger is too strong, I tried all this and never works.

for me it has to be not getting angry in the first place or else im like a huge atomic bomb that don't stop exploding for hours on end.

Comment

same aha but praying definitely helps me

Comment

Water cools anger so make wudhu and pray
                  82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

leave the company of emotional/angry people and join the company of tolerant/forgiving/calm people.

Remember, your anger is very valuable, it shouldn't be wasted here and there.

Just like you don't want ALLAH to get angry at you, don't get angry at HIS creations.

Say "Auzubillah..." immediately

Think of the consequences of your anger. Embarassment/losing a friend....etc.
                    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Working...
                    X