Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cycle of life

SubhanAllah

Sometimes when you look around you, you notice people around you, it's an amazing point of reflection.
    It amazes me WAllahi, the wonders of the human being, how we're so intricately built and fashioned.

Allah says " We have certainly created man in the best of stature" (Surah At-Tin)

When you ponder and observe the creation, you find everyone has an objective, a direction in life yet we all end up in the same hole in the ground. We walk proudly on the earth with prestige and status yet everyone, the noble and the ignoble are left as food for the worm.
    Yet how many of those objectives are lasting?
    SubhanAllah it amazes me WAllahi how in one minute the most respectable individual in the world can be subjected to the lowliest of positions and conditions.

This dunya is an illusion, a deception of enjoyment, SubhanAllah.
    We will all die one day. SubhanAllah
    May Allah increase us in faith, grant us a husnul khatimah (a good ending) and make us live righteous lives. Ameen

Re: The cycle of life

Born - Age - Die

The circle of life imo only applies to trees and natures, Humans are more like a straight line and it's what we do in the time Inshallah we're given on the dunya, that we make it count in obedience to Allah that we be granted Jannah.

Our children are our only source of continuance on this earth, and may we all educate them to be the best Muslims possible. Ameen,
    I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Ameen.

Its sad isn't it. Yet as me and you. we could find ourselves back to our normal life's as soon as we leave this thread. May Allah SWT give us a good ending. Ameen

Your threads are getting better though.
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Yes, men are the best of stature.
        "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
        “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

Comment

Originally posted by -Tawheed- View Post
          Yes, men are the best of stature.
          I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

cradle to the grave subhanallah
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
            X