I want to finally tell how my father passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to finally tell how my father passed away

I was keeping it a secret from ummah .com because I thought nobody would believe.

The day my father died my mom put surah yasin, when he passed away his body got shipped from the USA to his home country where we buried him, anyway, while the shower took place, he put his index fixer up( that means he said ashadu Ana la illha illa la while they washed him!!! But there was no voice of course, just his index finger went up.

Then the people that saw his face (our family) except me , my mom and sister in law didn't see :( which I regret soooo much, anyway they said he looked like he was not sick at allll, and his face looked shining and young.( he died from lung cancer) :(

I miss my father sooooo much, pleas make dua for him,enshalah he is okay and in a good place now.

Also I want to share that few months ago my father for diagnosed for cancer my mother got diagnosed for breast cancer, but Hamdulilah she got cured. She is gonna go to check up with me. MAbe next week, please pray for us everything will be alright. Because I'm scared for my moms life and mine, I don't have other family here, except cousin and aunties.

Re: I want to finally tell how my father passed away

time heals some of the hurt and if this doesn't comfort you, know that the hurt will pass one day even if it's in the aakhirah and not here.
    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
    علي الحبشي

Comment

Awhh. Thank you for sharing this with us, saying the shahada is a good sign, Alhamdulilaah.

May Allah shower His mercy and forgiveness upon your father and grant him highest level in Jannah.

You can do righteous deeds and he will benefit In sha Allah.

As for your mom, may Allah keep protecting her health and grant her a long, happy and blessed life.

Ameen :love:

Comment

Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaahi raji'oon May Allah grant him jannah and bestow sabr upon you & your family, and May He give your mother good health Ameen
        "Islam is like a bird, the body is the love of Allaah , the right wing is the love of Jannah, and the left wing is the fear of hell-fire, if you take away one of the wings, then the body will not fly and if you take away the body, the wings have no use" Ibn Taymiyyah RA

Comment

Originally posted by Souhayla View Post
          Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaahi raji'oon May Allah grant him jannah and bestow sabr upon you & your family, and May He give your mother good health Ameen
          May Allah swt grant your father Jannatul Firdous.

Can the body raise the index finger after one dies to say the Shahadah. Sometimes people around see the body hardening and interpret that to mean different things and make stories.

I hope it's possible as Allah swt can do as he wishes.
          [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Ameen to all the duas

May Allah give you and your family good health and a long life filled with happiness and grant you and your family Jannah ameen
            "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

May allah grant your father jannat ul firdaous. iA - keep stron it will pass and time will heal

Comment

we have been given the cures, but we dont take them seriously enough. the prophet (saw) said black seed is cure for all but death. it is proven that it has anti-tumor properties. inshallah research its benefits and implement it into your familys life. seriously. your mom and all females in your family should use it inshallah. research how often and how much.

Comment

Originally posted by xaxa View Post
                  May allah grant your father jannat ul firdaous. iA - keep stron it will pass and time will heal
                  ameen.

Comment

All u can do is remember the good times with him, and do your bit for him by making dua for him and doing good deeds on his behalf like continuous charity, reciting Quran and sending the reward to him etc
                    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Working...
                    X