Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frienship problems

Hope you two sort things out.

There's always two sides to everything and everybody see's things differently.

Perhaps be a bit more sensitive to each others needs? Leave the internet for a few days if things start heating up?

It's important to have good, supportive friends we can rely on.

Comment

that's very sweet, it's obvious you both care about each other

what ever you do, don't play games together it's ruining your relationship

you're both lonely, you both need wives (loool- I'm sorry I just had to say it, couldn't help myself :-/ forgive me (I 'swear' i'm not obsessed lol)

are there ar emany muslims where you both are? maybe go to the mosque and meet Muslim brothers and see how it goes? you don't have to stop being friends, just give yourselves a break from each other?
      but Alhamdulillah, it really sounds like a true friendship
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

How often do you guys talk to each other?

I agree with Ya'sin, it seems many of the problems are down to playing games. Maybe stop playing games, or agree to let each other do their own thing in the gaming world without getting in each others shoes?

You both obviousley care about each other, otherwise you wouldn't have taken time to write your feelings down for this thread.

Hug and make up :)

Comment

Today I allowed him to decide every activity as opposed to grabbing the lead myself. The end result was some discussion and sharing time followed up by a fun and enjoyable gameplaying. Relations are great now, perhaps even better. All praise and thanks to Allah!

@TCKmuslimah may Allah bless and reward you sister. We cannot truly take the oath lightly, lest we bring on ourselves punishment .

@constant hope outside world here is full of non Muslims and their preference for parties, alcohol and free mixing. Finland and Latvia don't have a Muslim minoirty comparable to one in Uk.

@Yasin I agree with the wives part lol. Finland only has 1 mosque, its several hundreds of kilometres away from me, and I'm not sure if it even is open for all Muslims. Latvia has no mosques.

@rainyday we talk every day on Skype. If Skype can't be accessed then its through PMs on this forum.
          your online source of hadiths: http://sunnah.com/
          ask me questions: ask.fm/caetratilegion

Comment

yeh, you two best buddies should get married on the same day, and invite me for suggesting such a great idea (jus joking)

I see, I don't really know much about those two countries, I just know in Finland everyone has to take part in the army? and it's cold? I didn't think the Muslim population would be big. Are your families supportive?

lol
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Man!!! my mind is so westernised.
              Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

May Allah swt continue to bless your friendship. Ameen

How did u two meet?
                Alhamdulillah for everything:love:

Comment

Well I'm glad you two crazy cats made up! Now try to keep it that way. Make a resolve between yourselves that if one should ever feel angry/upset/disappointed with the other, then he should and can speak of his grievances without the other becoming offended; you must swear that you will not become offended. Communication is key!

Comment

awwww may Allah bless your friendship. I miss my friends now.

*Takes out phone to find out where they all at* haha
                    Gone with the wind.

Comment

ok so i dont know how to start a new thread - maybe someone could help me?

i didnt know where else to post this but im looking for a FEMALE friend. Your most likely to think ok weirdo why cant she find/make a female friend but heres the thing i can but i always end up making a friend who wants to take me away from my deen. im looking for a friend who will bring me closer to my lord and who will increase my islamic knowledge. i dont know where to find that? i dont want to go back to my old frinds :(

so does anyone want to be my friend :/

Comment

Originally posted by xaxa View Post
                        ok so i dont know how to start a new thread - maybe someone could help me?

i didnt know where else to post this but im looking for a FEMALE friend. Your most likely to think ok weirdo why cant she find/make a female friend but heres the thing i can but i always end up making a friend who wants to take me away from my deen. im looking for a friend who will bring me closer to my lord and who will increase my islamic knowledge. i dont know where to find that? i dont want to go back to my old frinds :(

so does anyone want to be my friend :/
                        I might end up being a bad influence on you =/ but feel free to chat me anytime :)
                        Gone with the wind.

Comment

lol thanks :) are you fairly religious? i am looking for a religious sister?

Comment

Originally posted by xaxa View Post
                            lol thanks :) are you fairly religious? i am looking for a religious sister?
                            No, I'm not religious at all. sorry :(

May Allah bless you with that special friend who will positively influence your iman. ameen.
                            Gone with the wind.

Comment

mind = blown

Comment

looking for a female friend

Hi, still looking for a female friend who is religious and will help me get close to my lord

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X