No announcement yet.

GARLIC BREATH- How do you 'kill' it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GARLIC BREATH- How do you 'kill' it?

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    yes i can handle that but not raw garlic alone!! lool have u tasted orange satni, boroi satni.. we make satni practically outta anything :P zeh moza. omds i want some now
    yep! that's so true loool

mango sutni is the best no doubt

I haven't actually had it alone, I have it with rice and curry, it's really potent but it adds more flavour
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      yep! that's so true loool

mango sutni is the best no doubt

I haven't actually had it alone, I have it with rice and curry, it's really potent but it adds more flavour
      what did you have with rice and curry? mango satni ;o?

a tad bit confused
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Raw garlic...seriously??

Try retardex, about a couple of litres should do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          what did you have with rice and curry? mango satni ;o?

a tad bit confused
          well for lunch today I had dhaal, and vegetable bhaji with rice, with the speciality accompanying them- my garlic friends not satni, haven't had that for a while- I think that will happen in the summer.
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
            Raw garlic...seriously??

Try retardex, about a couple of litres should do the trick.
            why not try it during the weekend?

YOU'RE MISSING OUT

lol

Comment

well for lunch today I had dhaal, and vegetable bhaji with rice, with the speciality accompanying them- my garlic friends not satni, haven't had that for a while- I think that will happen in the summer.
              So raw garlic with your curry and rice? that will spoil the whole taste iv never tried it hmm
              Last edited by iRepIslam; 21-03-14, 10:34 PM.
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Happy too
                miss out!

Comment

There are a few things going on to cause this bad smell, but principally the root cause is various sulfuric compounds from the garlic. Initially, most of the bad breath resulting from eating garlic comes directly from the sulfuric compounds introduced into your mouth. Not only that, but garlic actually promotes the growth of some of the microbes in your mouth that already cause bad breath, which further exacerbates the problem.

You may have noticed that even if you brush your teeth, rinse with mouthwash, and other such methods to clean out these compounds and various microbes from your mouth, the bad breath caused by garlic still remains to some extent. This has to do with the fact that some of these sulfuric compounds get metabolized, eventually making their way into your blood stream.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....ath-smell-bad/
                  :shock: Kill It! KILL IT BEFORE IT REACHES YOUR BLOOD!...
                  Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                    :shock: Kill It! KILL IT BEFORE IT REACHES YOUR BLOOD!...
                    OH SUGAR!

moderation is the key, I knew I was being excessive, I say SUGAR!! *urgh

maybe I praised it a bit too much

I can't live with bad breath for the rest of my life lol

Comment

OH SUGAR!

moderation is the key, I knew I was being excessive, I say SUGAR!! *urgh

maybe I praised it a bit too much

I can't live with bad breath for the rest of my life lol
                      :there: you can't.

To cure it you have to pass on the infection to another by breathing on someone's face.

This is the only way!
                      Bye...

Comment

To cure it you have to pass on the infection to another by breathing on someone's face.

This is the only way!
                        olly macaroli!

what on thou earth??

how do I do that? hmm. my enemy? Hasina?

Comment

This is the only way!
                          Their is a way toothpaste

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Comment

erm u need to brush your tongue love!!

brushing teeth wont get out the flavour, as all the flavour is on the tongue, either invest in a tongue scraper

or get another toothbrush n scrape ur tongue. n garlic flavour will be gone.
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

lool

fairy I've already done that, but still it's there for another day, I just had too many : /

I wonder if tea will get rid of it, hmm what's the time....

Comment

ew, why eat raw garlic.

brush your tongue, teeth and chew gum
                                DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X