No announcement yet.

GARLIC BREATH- How do you 'kill' it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GARLIC BREATH- How do you 'kill' it?

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
    Red onions are the best.. yummers
    I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU, I thought I was the only person

my dad has it with fried fish and white rice, and when you fry fish cut the onions and fry them along it, it serves as a sauce

alhamdulilah
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Try roast garlic. Roast a whole bulb (no need to peel).

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
        in the oven? are you sure it still want leave that smell behind?
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

my dad has it with fried fish and white rice, and when you fry fish cut the onions and fry them along it, it serves as a sauce

alhamdulilah
          Bangali?

Comment

in the oven? I've tried burning garlic on gas for chutneys

Comment

in the oven? are you sure it still want leave that smell behind?
              Yeah, in the oven. It's less pungent and much sweeter.

Comment

Yeah, in the oven. It's less pungent and much sweeter.
                this is not good brother, i'll tell you why...........

I WANT SOME NOW, lool, me and my mum's just peeled a WHOLE batch, this is temptation for sure, :-/

I normally burn it on the cooker for chutneys especially mango chutney

Comment

alhamdulilah
                  Yeah I marinate salmon i put it in the oven put on spring onion and tomatoes and its luvlee jublee.
                  Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

it depends which variety it is, especially the purple ones, they are SO DAMN GOOD!

I know angels don't like the smell, so the smell better go soon, but I love eating garlic, everyone in my family complains lool

irepislam, it's supposed to be good for your health, they even have garlic pills, Alhamdulillah they have many benefits
                    lool hm iv never heard of raw garlic being good for ur health, need to to some research :jkk:
                    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

this is not good brother, i'll tell you why...........

I WANT SOME NOW, lool, me and my mum's just peeled a WHOLE batch, this is temptation for sure, :-/

I normally burn it on the cooker for chutneys especially mango chutney
                      It turns to paste so I use it as a dip or spread it on some bread for cheese toasties.

Comment

wow people eating raw garlic and onions I don't know how you guys do it

Comment

This thread makes me want garlic bread.

The really starchy, doughy type dripping with garlic butter. Yumm...

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
                            This thread makes me want garlic bread.

The really starchy, doughy type dripping with garlic butter. Yumm...
                            you had to mention it *crying* cravin it now lol
                            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

I repislam, yep mango chutney! it's sour and sweet

you just need a few ingredients and VOILA you can enjoy, but it contains raw garlic, can you handle it? loool

Comment

I repislam, yep mango chutney! it's sour and sweet

you just need a few ingredients and VOILA you can enjoy, but it contains raw garlic, can you handle it? loool
                                yes i can handle that but not raw garlic alone!! lool have u tasted orange satni, boroi satni.. we make satni practically outta anything :P zeh moza. omds i want some now

Comment

Working...
                                X