Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you like horror movies?

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
    I find that Conjuring and Insidious are scary. Very very scary.
    conjuring was nothing, I actually found that thing cute. The Exorcism of Emily Rose. OH MYDAYS
    Last edited by *sheba*; 22-03-14, 02:10 AM.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by DonSmith View Post
      A few of them. Here are my favorites:

Misery
      The Shining
      Audition (1999)
      Eden Lake
      Evil Dead I, II, and III
      Haven't watched these. I'll search online. Lol
      ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Most horror movies have too many sex scenes in them. You know it is basically coming in a lot of them

Watching them with your family and when it comes on is really awkward

In 18+ movies it is almost guaranteed that there will be a sex scene of some sort
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
          Haven't watched these. I'll search online. Lol
          the shining is a classic, how old r u!!!

u never heard this phrase All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            okay there was one movie thar I had nightmares about

it was MARS ATTACK

the aliens were creepy

irepislam, stay from those DUMB movies lol, good on you!
            There is one movie that scares me. Just seeing someone's flesh ripped off completely is scary indeed.

Most horror films are usually a joke. More like a comedy

Hills have eyes was sort of scary. Especially a particular scene where pretty much the whole family dies
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Sighs, you lot don't know what horror movies are.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                the shining is a classic, how old r u!!!

u never heard this phrase All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Errrr classic is like Scream or Freddy and Jason foh meh. lol. But I watched Nightmare on Elm Street :D
                ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

:salams

Brothers and sisters, I think many of us forget that every time when we intentionally walk in to a theater/cinema or sit down to watch a movie, at that moment, you have refused to obey Allah. Why is that?

The command for lowering your gaze applies to looking at the opposite gender on movies/serials just as much as it does in real life. You are putting yourself in a situation where you know for a fact your gaze will fall upon that which is haram for you to look at (and it's more than just the face...even a female exposing her neck or arm).

I know many people watch TV/movies, and we should endeavor to give it up completely for the sake of Allah. The least you can do is not expose your sins online like this or to others.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Movies and music and these things that have no benefit, instead lead to sin, are not entertainment for Muslims.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

lol who calls it "cinema"
                      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
                        Why would anybody watch something scary then call it entertainment? Why is it entertaining to have the living daylights scared out of you???

Not that I'm scared..... just saying
                        I love being scared when watching movies! It's fun and it's so rare because I don't find many movies to be that scary.

I hate it when people scare me though...I was tormented by my brothers since I get scared easily. That part isn't so fun.

Comment

Aw man I forgot about The Shining. That scared me so much as a kid

Comment

as a kid one of my best friends was a horror freak. I never got the fuss tbh. all the zombie Dracula stuff made you jump in places but it wasn't scary as it wasn't true

having said that the only vampire related death in the Uk happened in the area I live in and not too far from where I grew up

It was a polish (I think) man who was so scared of vampires that he would sleep with garlic all around him and basically choked to death on a garlic

Mr Myiciura, a former pottery worker, was found dead aged 67 in his flat in The Villas, Stoke, in November 1972,

Read more: http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/death...#ixzz2wf9nVE00

Comment

Muslims shouldn't watch stuff like this, as it creates false emotion and fears.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

scary movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X