Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you like horror movies?

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    Nothing can beat Evil dead and that wrong turn series.
    evil dead 1 was classic horror.2& 3 was something else with all that time travelling. Wrong turn was ..well..one sadistic horrow story. Anybody remember SAW.
    “ I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

I love horror but I sleep alone so I dont watch horror films anymore!!
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
      “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        snap!!!!

i dont watch so many as i used to. too scared to

but insidious / conjuring / paranormal activity were defenitley scary
        Insidious: Fell asleep watching it lol

conjuring: Jumped once (I was seriously disappointed by this movie actually)

Paranormal Activity: Meh

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

mainstream horror sucks, its all about the indie. I though prefer Interactive Medium. If anyone can get through Amnesia: Dark Descent, gets a medal

Tension>jump scare
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
            Doctor who scares me. Those weeping angels

And Courage the cowardly dog. i don't think i have ever recovered from that.
            how could I forget? that dog and his weird owners and the incidents that took place in the middle of nowhere
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
              Doctor who scares me. Those weeping angels

And Courage the cowardly dog. i don't think i have ever recovered from that.
              That show was actually traumatizing lol

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

play this at night with your headphones on
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

A few of them. Here are my favorites:

Misery
                  The Shining
                  Audition (1999)
                  Eden Lake
                  Evil Dead I, II, and III

Comment

Originally posted by DonSmith View Post

Misery
                    Now that's an oogie mess :)
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                      I love horror but I sleep alone so I dont watch horror films anymore!!
                      snap!!!

me too

disadvantage of not being married :(

no -one to watch the horror movies with ..........
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Misery
                        The Shining
                        Audition (1999)
                        Eden Lake
                        Evil Dead I, II, and III
                        thde shinning OMG
                        was thinking about that horrible scene when he talks to himself in the mirror - a few weeks ago

freaked myself out

Eden Lake??? might have watched it

misery - creepy!!!

what about salems lot??
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post

play this at night with your headphones on
                          AMNESIA! oh gosh i forgot all about that game

Also slender man is pretty scary :/

I am not even going to lie. Tomb raider used to scare me to bits. Those sharks and those annoying tigers. They used to creep out of nowhere, and i used to panic and start jumping everywhere.
                          Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                            Now that's an oogie mess :)

what about salems lot??
                            Haven't seen it. Also I just remembered one more movie to add to the list: Pan's Labyrinth. Classifying it as a horror movie may be a stretch, but it's scary enough, and generally an awesome film. If you want to be spooked, here's one picture from it.

Comment

Haven't seen it. Also I just remembered one more movie to add to the list: Pan's Labyrinth. Classifying it as a horror movie may be a stretch, but it's scary enough, and generally an awesome film. If you want to be spooked, here's one picture from it.
                              whats so scary about that??
                              tahts weird

Comment

snap!!!

me too

disadvantage of not being married :(

no -one to watch the horror movies with ..........
                                lol i got plenty of ppl to watch it with

but I cant sleep nhave to look under the bed, inside the wardrobes etc

in case a ghost is hiding in there or a serial killer or a disturbed nun or Damien
                                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Working...
                                X