X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you like horror movies?

Originally posted by Bint_Hajj View Post
    Lol! Too funny.
    Yeah we were doing fun and acting as if the ghost would appear in real, haha!
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
      I find that Conjuring and Insidious are scary. Very very scary.

snap!!!!

i dont watch so many as i used to. too scared to

but insidious / conjuring / paranormal activity were defenitley scary
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

bongolis do not get scared
        لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Do you like horror movies?

Iv never watched one lol
          The Messenger of Allah Ô∑ļ said: ‚ÄúIt will be said to the companion of the Qur‚Äôan: ‚ÄėRead, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.‚Äô‚ÄĚ [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
            bongolis do not get scared
            true true

i get you RB
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Only the older ones

Halloween
              The Exorcist
              Poltergeist

Comment

Why would anybody watch something scary then call it entertainment? Why is it entertaining to have the living daylights scared out of you???

Not that I'm scared..... just saying

Comment

okay there was one movie thar I had nightmares about

it was MARS ATTACK

the aliens were creepy

irepislam, stay from those DUMB movies lol, good on you!
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
                    Why would anybody watch something scary then call it entertainment? Why is it entertaining to have the living daylights scared out of you???

Not that I'm scared..... just saying
                    lol its for the excitement/adrenaline rush.. kinda like riding a scary roller coaster :p
                    Last edited by whisperofimaan; 21-03-14, 09:50 PM.
                    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

"Cujo" & "man's best friend" scared me to death...needless to say I am scared to death of dogs.

Comment

for some reason jeepers creepers petrified me

i dunno why

also the twilight zone series - anyone remember those

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                          for some reason jeepers creepers petrified me

i dunno why

also the twilight zone series - anyone remember those
                          i remember watching it as a kid. I forgot the theme though.
                          ď I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

Doctor who scares me. Those weeping angels

And Courage the cowardly dog. :crying2: i don't think i have ever recovered from that.
                            Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                              Doctor who scares me. Those weeping angels

And Courage the cowardly dog. :crying2: i don't think i have ever recovered from that.
                              yeah. That's one scaryass cartoon even 4 adults. I think the creator of that toon was PSYCHO.
                              ď I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

Nothing can beat Evil dead and that wrong turn series.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,ďUhibbuki mithla m‚ antÍĒ ďUhibbuki kaifam‚ kunteeeĒďWa mahm‚ k‚na mahma s‚raĒ

Comment

Working...
                                X