Bait Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bait Cars

over in north america, cops sell people weed in undercover then arrests them when they buy it

seems very similar
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      over in north america, cops sell people weed in undercover then arrests them when they buy it

seems very similar
      Not to mention the episode of cops I was watching last night where a undercover cop just leaves their bike unattended outside and when someone takes it BAAM cops everywhere and you're arrested.

What do they get out making these shows in the hood and setting people up to just arrest them? Half of these crimes probably wouldn't even be happening if they weren't in these areas starting trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
        Could it be classified as a misuse of funds then?

(btw, I dont know, this is just a guess, and if it were, I would not know what the counteraction could be)
        Misuse of funds and luring people into committing serious crimes.

Heads would roll (literally).

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
          Not to mention the episode of cops I was watching last night where a undercover cop just leaves their bike unattended outside and when someone takes it BAAM cops everywhere and you're arrested.

What do they get out making these shows in the hood and setting people up to just arrest them? Half of these crimes probably wouldn't even be happening if they weren't in these areas starting trouble.
          I think whatever the cops are like is vulturous, it isn't justice. You are deliberately setting people up by taking part in the crime yourself. Second profiting of it by making it a TV show is very unsettling.

Then again US is a private prison galore where the government has to fill a quota of 95% of the prison has to be filled at all times. A country with an attitude like that, how do you not expect such recklessness
          Last edited by samin62; 20-03-14, 02:38 AM.
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Setting up a known drug dealer is not entrapment, setting up someone who wouldn't normally commit the targeted crime is entrapment, just to be clear with you all.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
              Setting up a known drug dealer is not entrapment, setting up someone who wouldn't normally commit the targeted crime is entrapment, just to be clear with you all.
              not dealers, kids who buy a dime or two to get high

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                not dealers, kids who buy a dime or two to get high
                I get it but entrapment varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, it's a slippery slope.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
                  I get it but entrapment varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, it's a slippery slope.
                  yes it is, especially when you have private prisons in the mix where you have to fill a quota by contract

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                    Cops set up a car - unlocked with keys in the ignition in a 'high crime' area to entice someone to steal it.

Someone inevitably steals the car.

Cops then arrest and charge the thief.
                    Cops should arrest anyone who does that,

someone who leaves their car unlocked and with the Keys in the Ignition is just as bad,

:jkk:
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                      cant catch some real teefs ....create an environment to entice
                      Lazy Cops, want an easy Job ...
                      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

The shows pretty funny. They set up the situation, but it's ultimately the people who decide whether to commit the crime imo. If you wouldn't normally do it, why do it just that once? In fact, you should probably ring up and report it in to cops.
                        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Even if the cops did use this method an not sure what would be wrong with it.

Just because a car vulnerable to a robbery doesn't mean it's OK to rob it.

In most cases the thief's court are experienced criminals who also get prosecuted for other crimes.
                          Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

if someone left their kitchen window open and someone climbed in and robbed them would that be entrapment?

i stayed wiuth a car in the arms park car park in cardiff for 40 mins because the guy left his keys in car door and a brief case on the passenger seat. never once did it cross my mind to rob him. if someone sees a car with keys in the ignition or valuables left on the seat and thinks its ok to rob it then good enough for them if they get caught. shows what their character is like in the first place no matter if the OB left it there or not.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Working...
                            X