Most human beings (including me) behave strangely on three occasions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most human beings (including me) behave strangely on three occasions

Even after making hundreds of mistakes they still love themselves, but when someone else makes just one similar mistake, they can't keep the love of that person in their heart the way it was before.

When they make dua, they think Allah is very close to them, but when they sin, they think Allah is very far from them.

They keep a count of the zikr & sadaqa they do, but not of the number of times they talked uselessly
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 18-03-14, 04:28 PM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: Most human beings (including me) behave strangely on three occasions

Originally posted by Submit To Peace View Post
    Even after making hundreds of mistakes they still love themselves, but when someone else makes just one similar mistake, they can't keep the love of that person in their heart the way it was before.
    True, to a degree. Depends on the mistake itself. Some things you can sympathise with, others you have a more difficult time with

When they make dua, they think Allah is very close to them, but when they sin, they think Allah is very far from them.
    Probably a universal feeling. If not, you got issues lol

They keep a count of the zikr & sadaqa they do, but not of the number of times they talked uselessly
    Nope, can't say I count either, although the latter probably outstrips the former for many people
    Yeah, I guess that sums up my feelings on those three.
    I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Very interesting and true way of thinking. I will take it on board InshaAllah.

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
      Yeah, I guess that sums up my feelings on those three.
      You behave strange all the time Dr constant hope and the stuff that come outta your mouth.

Got you back boy.
      Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post

You behave strange all the time Dr constant hope and the stuff that come outta your mouth.

Got you back boy.
        Er..... right. Not a clue what you meant there at all sawm
        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

JazakAllah khair both of you for sharing your views.

Please add more to the list. I have one more to add:

- They always complain that they don't have enough time for the "necessary" but they don't try 'enough' to remove the biggest hindrance, the "unnecessary", from their lives. (that is consuming the time of the necessary)
          Last edited by Submit To Peace; 18-03-14, 06:05 PM.
          Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

So true. :sub:

:jkk:
            Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah , Lord of the worlds. No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims."(Al-'An`ām, 162-163)

Comment

true

:jkk:

But the first part, i do try and love or atleast compromise with the person who has done wrong AND recognized it whilst trying to make it better. When people do flaws i look at myself first. It is not lack of self-esteem, i do love myself , but i do recognize i am not perfect and so i do not expect others to be.

I am so emotional today, i don't know why. I just want to cry.
              Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                I am so emotional today, i don't know why. I just want to cry.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	66693_l-computers-are-so-boring-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	10745995

Name:	pepsi-dog-l1.jpg
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	10745996

Name:	kisses-l1.jpg
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	10745997
                Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah , Lord of the worlds. No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims."(Al-'An`ām, 162-163)

Comment

^ those pictures are cute.

-They rarely try to become the person they appreciate & want to meet.

Comment

Working...
                  X