What is the root of all wisdom ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the root of all wisdom ?

The Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) once passed by a Sahabi (R.A) who was reciting the Qur'an & weeping. Rasullullah (SAW) said," Your crying has made even the angels weep"

A Sheikh says: "Whenever I have felt Allah's fear in me, I have found a fresh door of knowledge & wisdom opened for me". "Allah says ; 'I do not impose two fears on my slave. If he does not fear me in this world, I shall give him fear in the next, & if he fears me in this world I shall save him from all fears in the Hereafter". (hadith qudsi)

Rasullulah (SAW) said on different occasions: All things fear a person who fears Allah, while everything is a source of fear to him who fears somebody other than Allah. The face that gets wet with the smallest drop of tear from the fear of Allah is safe from entrance into the fire of Hell. When a Muslim shivers with the fear of Allah, his sins fall away from him like the falling leaves of a tree. A person weeping with fear of Allah cannot go to Hell until milk goes back into the teats (which is an impossibility). Cry over your sin, the person who often cries over his sins will go to Paradise without reckoning. But he (SAW) also said: "None of you should die, except with a strong hope in the Mercy of Allah."

Fear of Allah is the root of all wisdom. (Hadith)
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: What is the root of all wisdom ?

Just like a shower washes away the dirt of the body, tears (due to love & fear of Allah) washes away the dirt of soul. Today, one drop of tear can extinguish seas of fire in hell. But tomorrow (on the day of judgement) seas of tears of blood won't extinguish one spark of hell.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Re: What is the root of all wisdom ?

:salams:

:jkk:

reference please
      لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Working...
      X