Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stress....ugh my brains...how to combat stress again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sawm
    replied
    Re: Stress....ugh my brains...how to combat stress again?

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
    Good point actually.
    don't take this point seriously.

Leave a comment:

• PositivityLebo2
    replied

Say subhanAllah 33 times...then Walhamdullilah 33 times then allahu akbar 33 times...everything will be okay...your heart will be content..you'll feel like you're an angel..gloating.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah~S
    replied

Originally posted by sawm View Post
    What’s an advantage to stress?

A: You never have to make your bed, since you’re always in it.
    Good point actually.

Leave a comment:

• sawm
    replied

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says the treatment is simple. The great clown Terrifini is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up. Man bursts into tears: "But doctor . . . I am Terrifini.

What’s an advantage to stress?

A: You never have to make your bed, since you’re always in it.

Laughing is good medicine.

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

do tajjud prayers regularly

in sha allah you will see a difference

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

this

Sis, just accept that all we can do in this dunya is strive for what we want and levae the rest to alllah.

the wisdom is in accepting allahs plans for us. if we dont accept, then we become in turmoil and become restless, and feel discontnet.

so dream, dream as big as youi want but realize that everything is in Allahs hands.

Leave a comment:

• Kalikatu
    replied

:up:

I prayed some extra prayers and cried a bit and did dhikr x 3 (99 x subhanallah 99 x alhamdulillah etc.) and felt better almost instantly. Not completely fine, but better anyway. Jazakallah khair siblings!

Leave a comment:

• .Abu.Rambo.
    replied

read the QURAN! it's a remedy for you.. seriously wake up at fajr and read for a good hour, watch how your day changes.

Leave a comment:

• sawm
    replied

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
    Salaams peeps.

Lately I´ve had so much stress I've got regular nosebleeds. I mean I stress so much my bloodpressure rises so high my nose is bleeding two or three times a day. Also every muscle in me ribs are contracting so bad that I can hardly breathe normally. For me it´s a sign that my brains are boiling off the stress. Due to this I am unable to dig in to my memory and find good solutions to normalizing the situation. I have medication for these situations but I don't want to take them before trying out something more natural. So..help

rahmatullah wa barakathuhu
    First of all, don't blame yourself or anyone for things which you have no control over. If somethings happened its gone and done with. We need to face it.

Understand there will always be one thing or another coming up which is stressful, also accept the fact we may not be able to complete the things we wanted to achieve. Its Okay

Wake up early see sunrise, stay awake for a bit after fajr. There are many health benefits behind the wisdom of Allah (s.w.t)

Give sadaqah of 20p everyday, or 20 cents or whatever. Sadaqah saves a person from lot of fitna.

Then pray 2 rakat salah and Ask Allah of Alllllllll your needs daily. not like a robot but the way a person speaks to a friend that way ask Allah
    because Allah will be with you how you expect from Allah. Then Allah will be your friend.

Leave a comment:

• Green786
    replied

Salaam Sis,

Maybe you are taking too much on. Remember we have no control of others around us. We can only try and control our behaviour . Do things one thing at a time and keep praying.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

FORTRESS OF A MUSLIM - CLICK ME FOR MANY MANY DUAS FOR MANY MANY SITUATIONS :)

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied

Ya Allah, please give her strength and everything she needs in this life and the next, ameen

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

Nooo... I wouldn't wish this sort of stuff even to mu worst enemies. I'll keep you in my duaas. :( poor souls..

inshallah that is the case. At least if I go mental I'd be free from all my mistakes and incabability.

Ye...i guess I'll havr to move to the library. I don't have relalites..not ones that would want anything to do with me anyway.

Oh Allah give me strenght, give me sabr and let me be close to you.
    Ameen,

There is always a rope to climb, that rope is the rope of Allah, some Tafseer even say that the Imagery the Qu'ran portraits is Allah (SWT) holding the top of the rope, and the believer climbing from the bottom.... Allah (SWT) only needs the first few tries, He will take 100 steps if you take 1, they also say this rope is the Qu'ran itself, extended for all of humanity.

No one will care more about you than Allah, not even yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Strive
    replied

Nooo... I wouldn't wish this sort of stuff even to mu worst enemies. I'll keep you in my duaas. :( poor souls..

inshallah that is the case. At least if I go mental I'd be free from all my mistakes and incabability.

Ye...i guess I'll havr to move to the library. I don't have relalites..not ones that would want anything to do with me anyway.

You'll be in my duas too :love:

Leave a comment:

• Kalikatu
    replied

Originally posted by Strive View Post
    Sis you sound like me :/

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
    Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

If Allah (SWT) believes you can do it, then you can do it.

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    I feel you need a change of environment , being where you are it is like you are not left with a lot of options.
    Clearly your mindset is not letting you be comfortable with marriage proposals and the pressures of home are getting to you as well.

Is their a way you can go on a holiday maybe to a relatives house for a change just to get your mind of things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X