Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stress....ugh my brains...how to combat stress again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stress....ugh my brains...how to combat stress again?

Ya Allah, please give her strength and everything she needs in this life and the next, ameen
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

FORTRESS OF A MUSLIM - CLICK ME FOR MANY MANY DUAS FOR MANY MANY SITUATIONS :)

Comment

Salaam Sis,

Maybe you are taking too much on. Remember we have no control of others around us. We can only try and control our behaviour . Do things one thing at a time and keep praying.
        "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
          Salaams peeps.

Lately I´ve had so much stress I've got regular nosebleeds. I mean I stress so much my bloodpressure rises so high my nose is bleeding two or three times a day. Also every muscle in me ribs are contracting so bad that I can hardly breathe normally. For me it´s a sign that my brains are boiling off the stress. Due to this I am unable to dig in to my memory and find good solutions to normalizing the situation. I have medication for these situations but I don't want to take them before trying out something more natural. So..help

rahmatullah wa barakathuhu
          First of all, don't blame yourself or anyone for things which you have no control over. If somethings happened its gone and done with. We need to face it.

Understand there will always be one thing or another coming up which is stressful, also accept the fact we may not be able to complete the things we wanted to achieve. Its Okay

Wake up early see sunrise, stay awake for a bit after fajr. There are many health benefits behind the wisdom of Allah (s.w.t)

Give sadaqah of 20p everyday, or 20 cents or whatever. Sadaqah saves a person from lot of fitna.

Then pray 2 rakat salah and Ask Allah of Alllllllll your needs daily. not like a robot but the way a person speaks to a friend that way ask Allah
          because Allah will be with you how you expect from Allah. Then Allah will be your friend.
          Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

read the QURAN! it's a remedy for you.. seriously wake up at fajr and read for a good hour, watch how your day changes.
            ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
            Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

:up:

I prayed some extra prayers and cried a bit and did dhikr x 3 (99 x subhanallah 99 x alhamdulillah etc.) and felt better almost instantly. Not completely fine, but better anyway. Jazakallah khair siblings!
              6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

this

Sis, just accept that all we can do in this dunya is strive for what we want and levae the rest to alllah.

the wisdom is in accepting allahs plans for us. if we dont accept, then we become in turmoil and become restless, and feel discontnet.

so dream, dream as big as youi want but realize that everything is in Allahs hands.
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

do tajjud prayers regularly

in sha allah you will see a difference
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says the treatment is simple. The great clown Terrifini is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up. Man bursts into tears: "But doctor . . . I am Terrifini.

What’s an advantage to stress?

A: You never have to make your bed, since you’re always in it.

Laughing is good medicine.
                    Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
                      What’s an advantage to stress?

A: You never have to make your bed, since you’re always in it.
                      Good point actually.

Comment

Say subhanAllah 33 times...then Walhamdullilah 33 times then allahu akbar 33 times...everything will be okay...your heart will be content..you'll feel like you're an angel..gloating.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                          Good point actually.
                          don't take this point seriously.

Comment

Working...
                          X