Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stress....ugh my brains...how to combat stress again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress....ugh my brains...how to combat stress again?

Salaams peeps.

Lately I´ve had so much stress I've got regular nosebleeds. I mean I stress so much my bloodpressure rises so high my nose is bleeding two or three times a day. Also every muscle in me ribs are contracting so bad that I can hardly breathe normally. For me it´s a sign that my brains are boiling off the stress. Due to this I am unable to dig in to my memory and find good solutions to normalizing the situation. I have medication for these situations but I don't want to take them before trying out something more natural. So..help

rahmatullah wa barakathuhu
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Re: Stress....ugh my brains...how to combat stress again?

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
    Salaams peeps.

Lately I´ve had so much stress I've got regular nosebleeds. I mean I stress so much my bloodpressure rises so high my nose is bleeding two or three times a day. Also every muscle in me ribs are contracting so bad that I can hardly breathe normally. For me it´s a sign that my brains are boiling off the stress. Due to this I am unable to dig in to my memory and find good solutions to normalizing the situation. I have medication for these situations but I don't want to take them before trying out something more natural. So..help

Try listening to Quran or do zikr until you feel calm Insha Allah

Comment

Salaams peeps.

Tawakul, Have trust Kalikatu that He is aware and governs your life with perfection

• Allah's Greatness

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
        Imam Ibn ul Qayyim al Jawziyyah

by Rabi Zidni Ilma

Ibn Al-Qayyim described Allah's Greatness, saying,

He governs the affairs of the various kingdoms and He commands and forbids, creates, sustains, gives death, gives life, gives power, strips power (to and from whom He wills) and alternates the night and day. He gives varying fortunes to people and alternates governments (and states), destroying some and bringing some into existence. His Command and Power are dominant in the heavens and their zones, the earth and all that which is on and in it, in the seas and in the air. His Knowledge has encompassed everything and He counted everything. He hears all types of voices and they do not confuse Him. Rather, He hears each voice in its distinct language and need, and no voice will make Him busy from fulfilling the need of another, and no need will ever escape His Perfect Knowledge (and His Power to deliver).

He does not become bored because of the many needs of those who need. His Sight encompasses all that which there is. He sees the movement of a black ant on a barren rock during a dark night. To Him, the Unseen is uncovered end the secret is secret no more, "Whosoever is in the heavens and on Earth begs of Him (its needs from Him). Every day He has a matter to bring Forth (such as giving honor to some, disgrace to some, life to (some, death to some, etc.)." [55:29]
        He forgives an evil deed, makes depression vanish and brings reprieve from disasters, relief for whoever needs it, wealth for the poor, guidance for the misguided, light for the lost, help for he who is desperate, fullness for the hungry, cover for the barely clothed, cure for the ill and ease for he who suffers. He accepts he who repents, gives reward for he who does good, gives aid for he who was dealt with injustice, destroys an arrogant person, covers mistakes, gives safety after fear end elevates some people and humiliates others.

If those who inhabit His heavens and His earth and all those whom He created, whether mankind or the Jinns, had hearts similar to the most pious heart, His Kingdom will not increase. If all His creation, whether mankind or the Jinns, had hearts similar to the heart of the most wicked heart, this will not decrease from His Kingdom. Also, if all those who inhabit His heavens and His earth, all mankind and all the Jinns, the dead and the living, stand up on one strip of land and each asks Him for his need, and He then fulfils their needs, this will not decrease from what He has a bit.
        He is the First, nothing is before Him, the Last, nothing is after Him, the Most High, nothing is above Him, and the Most Near, nothing is nearer than Him. He, Exalted and Ever High as He is, is the Best Whom one can and should remember, the only One Who deserves to be worshiped and thanked, the Kindest of all those who own and the Most generous of all those who are asked to give.

He is the King Who has no partner, the One Who has no competitor, the Samad (Self-Sufficient) Who has no offspring, and the Ever High, none like unto Him. Everything perishes save His Face and every kingship is bound to perish except His. He will only be obeyed by His Leave, and His Knowledge uncovers all disobedience to Him. When He is obeyed, He thanks for it, and when He is disobeyed, He grants forgiveness (for those who truly repent to Him).

Every punishment from Him is just and every bounty is a grace. He is the Closest Witness and the Nearest One with His Perfect Care. He controls the forelocks of everything and has the full records of all deeds end the books of all ages. The hearts are unmasked to Him and the secret is unveiled. His giving and punishing is merely a Command,

"Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, ‘Be, and it is!’" [36:82].

Quoted in "The Weakening of Faith - Its Symptoms – Causes & Cure"
        by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh al-Munajjid
        © 1997 Daar of Islamic Heritage </bb>

La illaha ilallah

Comment

Why do you feel stressed sis?
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Nazir Hussain View Post
          Try listening to Quran or do zikr until you feel calm Insha Allah
          Jazakallah khair for the advice

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
          Tawakul, Have trust Kalikatu that He is aware and governs your life with perfection

• Allah's Greatness

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
            Imam Ibn ul Qayyim al Jawziyyah

by Rabi Zidni Ilma

Ibn Al-Qayyim described Allah's Greatness, saying,

He governs the affairs of the various kingdoms and He commands and forbids, creates, sustains, gives death, gives life, gives power, strips power (to and from whom He wills) and alternates the night and day. He gives varying fortunes to people and alternates governments (and states), destroying some and bringing some into existence. His Command and Power are dominant in the heavens and their zones, the earth and all that which is on and in it, in the seas and in the air. His Knowledge has encompassed everything and He counted everything. He hears all types of voices and they do not confuse Him. Rather, He hears each voice in its distinct language and need, and no voice will make Him busy from fulfilling the need of another, and no need will ever escape His Perfect Knowledge (and His Power to deliver).

He does not become bored because of the many needs of those who need. His Sight encompasses all that which there is. He sees the movement of a black ant on a barren rock during a dark night. To Him, the Unseen is uncovered end the secret is secret no more, "Whosoever is in the heavens and on Earth begs of Him (its needs from Him). Every day He has a matter to bring Forth (such as giving honor to some, disgrace to some, life to (some, death to some, etc.)." [55:29]
            He forgives an evil deed, makes depression vanish and brings reprieve from disasters, relief for whoever needs it, wealth for the poor, guidance for the misguided, light for the lost, help for he who is desperate, fullness for the hungry, cover for the barely clothed, cure for the ill and ease for he who suffers. He accepts he who repents, gives reward for he who does good, gives aid for he who was dealt with injustice, destroys an arrogant person, covers mistakes, gives safety after fear end elevates some people and humiliates others.

If those who inhabit His heavens and His earth and all those whom He created, whether mankind or the Jinns, had hearts similar to the most pious heart, His Kingdom will not increase. If all His creation, whether mankind or the Jinns, had hearts similar to the heart of the most wicked heart, this will not decrease from His Kingdom. Also, if all those who inhabit His heavens and His earth, all mankind and all the Jinns, the dead and the living, stand up on one strip of land and each asks Him for his need, and He then fulfils their needs, this will not decrease from what He has a bit.
            He is the First, nothing is before Him, the Last, nothing is after Him, the Most High, nothing is above Him, and the Most Near, nothing is nearer than Him. He, Exalted and Ever High as He is, is the Best Whom one can and should remember, the only One Who deserves to be worshiped and thanked, the Kindest of all those who own and the Most generous of all those who are asked to give.

He is the King Who has no partner, the One Who has no competitor, the Samad (Self-Sufficient) Who has no offspring, and the Ever High, none like unto Him. Everything perishes save His Face and every kingship is bound to perish except His. He will only be obeyed by His Leave, and His Knowledge uncovers all disobedience to Him. When He is obeyed, He thanks for it, and when He is disobeyed, He grants forgiveness (for those who truly repent to Him).

Every punishment from Him is just and every bounty is a grace. He is the Closest Witness and the Nearest One with His Perfect Care. He controls the forelocks of everything and has the full records of all deeds end the books of all ages. The hearts are unmasked to Him and the secret is unveiled. His giving and punishing is merely a Command,

"Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, ‘Be, and it is!’" [36:82].

Quoted in "The Weakening of Faith - Its Symptoms – Causes & Cure"
            by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh al-Munajjid
            © 1997 Daar of Islamic Heritage </bb>

Jazakallah khair for the post..inshallah I'll look that book up aswell...got to do some praying.

Originally posted by Strive View Post
          Why do you feel stressed sis?
          Life's getting too overwhelming again and my incabability to deal with it is at the same level as an ant trying to push away a lorry. Inevitably impossible to avoid being crushed to atoms.
          6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Salaams peeps.

Waalaikumussalam,
            What makes you calm.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
              Waalaikumussalam,
              What makes you calm.
              At this point it pretty much feels like death would make me calm.

Why did I ever think that I could do better than the basic factory job
              why did I ever think I could go back to school
              why did I ever think I should apply to uni
              why did I ever allow my dad to look for potentials
              why did I ever think I should marry
              why did I ever think change is important..or that I should try my best...
              or have friends
              or live

obviously there isn't an ounce of intelligence in this brain. If I was smart I would have realized ages ago to be content and satisfied with what I got and not strive for anything better or anything more..because I can't handle it. I can't handle life. Life doesn't work without effort and doing ones best and whenever I try to change my circumstances it is overwhelming..so obviously I should stick to living with parents forever and working at a factory without education..and stick to Skyrim and Quran on my freedays. Nothing less, nothing more, that's the key to going through life, not trying to achieve things or wanting better stuff.

Comment

Jazakallah khair for the advice

Jazakallah khair for the post..inshallah I'll look that book up aswell...got to do some praying.

Life's getting too overwhelming again and my incabability to deal with it is at the same level as an ant trying to push away a lorry. Inevitably impossible to avoid being crushed to atoms.
                I'm going to keep you in my du'a,

May Allah ever be with you ameen.
                La illaha ilallah

Comment

or have friends
                  or live

obviously there isn't an ounce of intelligence in this brain. If I was smart I would have realized ages ago to be content and satisfied with what I got and not strive for anything better or anything more..because I can't handle it. I can't handle life. Life doesn't work without effort and doing ones best and whenever I try to change my circumstances it is overwhelming..so obviously I should stick to living with parents forever and working at a factory without education..and stick to Skyrim and Quran on my freedays. Nothing less, nothing more, that's the key to going through life, not trying to achieve things or wanting better stuff.
                  Sis you sound like me :/

Comment

or have friends
                    or live

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

If Allah (SWT) believes you can do it, then you can do it.
                    La illaha ilallah

Comment

There's a dua for this

I can't remember entirely. Someone pls post may Allah reward you ameen.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                      -------------------------------------------------------
                      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

or have friends
                        or live

I feel you need a change of environment , being where you are it is like you are not left with a lot of options.
                        Clearly your mindset is not letting you be comfortable with marriage proposals and the pressures of home are getting to you as well.

Is their a way you can go on a holiday maybe to a relatives house for a change just to get your mind of things.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                          Sis you sound like me :/
                          Nooo... I wouldn't wish this sort of stuff even to mu worst enemies. I'll keep you in my duaas. :( poor souls..

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
                          Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

If Allah (SWT) believes you can do it, then you can do it.
                          inshallah that is the case. At least if I go mental I'd be free from all my mistakes and incabability.

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                          I feel you need a change of environment , being where you are it is like you are not left with a lot of options.
                          Clearly your mindset is not letting you be comfortable with marriage proposals and the pressures of home are getting to you as well.

Is their a way you can go on a holiday maybe to a relatives house for a change just to get your mind of things.
                          Ye...i guess I'll havr to move to the library. I don't have relalites..not ones that would want anything to do with me anyway.

Oh Allah give me strenght, give me sabr and let me be close to you.

Comment

Nooo... I wouldn't wish this sort of stuff even to mu worst enemies. I'll keep you in my duaas. :( poor souls..

inshallah that is the case. At least if I go mental I'd be free from all my mistakes and incabability.

Ye...i guess I'll havr to move to the library. I don't have relalites..not ones that would want anything to do with me anyway.

You'll be in my duas too :love:

Comment

Ameen,

There is always a rope to climb, that rope is the rope of Allah, some Tafseer even say that the Imagery the Qu'ran portraits is Allah (SWT) holding the top of the rope, and the believer climbing from the bottom.... Allah (SWT) only needs the first few tries, He will take 100 steps if you take 1, they also say this rope is the Qu'ran itself, extended for all of humanity.

No one will care more about you than Allah, not even yourself.
                              La illaha ilallah

Comment

Working...
                              X