Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dua for my neighbors

Assalam alaykum,

Please make dua for the family that lives downstairs from me. The household is made up of the parents and 4 sons whom are all non-practicing muslims. They fight like cats and dogs many times. It's saddening to hear and just a reminder of the many dysfunctional households around the world. Sometimes it feels like the building is shaking from their violent outbreaks. Dua's for the family are much needed.

Re: Dua for my neighbors

Wa aleykum salam,

I'll make dua. It's so heart breaking to see muslims that are not practicing their deen!
    Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Disgrace! Disgrace! Disgrace!" They said, "Messenger of Allah, who?" He said, "The one who fails his parents or one of them when they are old will enter the Fire."

May Allah protect us all and keep us steadfast, Ameen.

Comment

Wa alaikum salam sister

Crackdown on that racket!! Must be hard living next to such people who make noise and fight all day. What exactly do they do in these outbreaks?

How old are the kids? Why not offer them simple easy classes even if it is just kitaab reading? If you can do this then insha'allah they will become better practicing muslims.
      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
        Wa alaikum salam sister

Crackdown on that racket!! Must be hard living next to such people who make noise and fight all day. What exactly do they do in these outbreaks?

How old are the kids? Why not offer them simple easy classes even if it is just kitaab reading? If you can do this then insha'allah they will become better practicing muslims.
        They physically fight each other. I have a feeling the oldest son is the culprit of these problems because he is the one I hear yelling the most. The smell of marijuana always enters my apartment to. One evening I could hear a lot of tumbling and it sounded like someone was fighting the father. I even heard the poor old guy out of breathe subhanallah. My husband went downstairs and asked them if everything was okay. He then recommended that they pray together. They sons are late teens - early 20's. I'm not really comfortable being alone with them and my husband gave up on them since he became more aware of all the haram stuff they're into.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahira13 View Post
          They physically fight each other. I have a feeling the oldest son is the culprit of these problems because he is the one I hear yelling the most. The smell of marijuana always enters my apartment to. One evening I could hear a lot of tumbling and it sounded like someone was fighting the father. I even heard the poor old guy out of breathe subhanallah. My husband went downstairs and asked them if everything was okay. He then recommended that they pray together. They sons are late teens - early 20's. I'm not really comfortable being alone with them and my husband gave up on them since he became more aware of all the haram stuff they're into.
          What a sad situation. If those kids are smoking all that stuff that is the reason for their rough behaviour. But it is scary when they fight because there is a real danger of them being hurt, harmed or worse.
          Oh yes definitely it is not possible for you to do much. The reason I suggested that was that I thought they were just young, unruly kids. Your husband should step in here. Has he spoken to the father? Or probably he (the father) did not confide in him.
          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

So much for the stereotype that people on marijuana are all chilled out *rolls eyes*
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
            X