Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

" I find Americans to be the most stressed-out & unhappiest people on the Planet"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: " I find Americans to be the most stressed-out & unhappiest people on the Planet"

We LOOK busy all day but its not really the case. Also yes I'm not ashamed to always be in a hurry. :) i don't need 3 months vacation like in Europe .

Comment

Re: " I find Americans to be the most stressed-out & unhappiest people on the Planet"

Originally posted by Bint_Hajj View Post
      No. Texas is like its own country.
      You can even ask any Texan.
      They're ridiculously proud to be from Texas and separate themselves(and find themselves superior) to the rest of the U.S.

(if there are any native Texans here, they're gonna be coming after me )
      Don't you DARE. take tue name of Texas in vain

Comment

Originally posted by Heart_ View Post
        Oh no!
        They've found me!

Comment

Originally posted by Fliz View Post
          are you a boy or a girl? Your name is sister and you went to an all boys school?

They call me sherlock holmes.
          I didn't write this article

Originally posted by Hassan-Ali View Post
          This is an interesting article, really humorous but also true. I went to the Olympics 2012, had encountered across an American tourist whom happened to be precheing about Christianity within the stadium. Haha. I think you'd find your average American in Texas.

Read this article today.

Texas attack 'Muslim weather'

http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw_efhgBo
          rofl "try saying it a few times, it’s fun!" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We LOOK busy all day but its not really the case. Also yes I'm not ashamed to always be in a hurry. :) i don't need 3 months vacation like in Europe .
          OH I do

Yeehaw

I was actually thinking of moving there because the pet laws in cali are ridiculous. I can't even own a parrot without a license :(

Comment

Alcohol is a Arabic based term?

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
              Alcohol is a Arabic based term?
              Ultimately the word is from the Arabic كحل (al-kuḥl, "kohl, a powder used as an eyeliner"). Al- is the Arabic definitive article, equivalent to the in English; alcohol was originally used for the very fine powder produced by the sublimation of the natural mineral stibnite to form antimony sulfide Sb2S3 (hence the essence or "spirit" of the substance), which was used as an antiseptic, eyeliner, and cosmetic (see kohl (cosmetics)).

The current Arabic name for alcohol (ethanol) is الغول al-ġawl – properly meaning "spirit" or "demon" – with the sense "the thing that gives the wine its headiness" (in the Qur'an sura 37 verse 47).[30]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol

Comment

Working...
              X