Super rust penetrant spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super rust penetrant spray

I brought one & sprayed it on the hinges of bathroom doors & cupboards. I was happy to see that the rust got removed & the doors stopped making noise. If removing rust from anything you use gives so much pleasure, how much pleasure would one feel after removing rust from within oneself.

Abdullah ibn Umar (R.A) narrated: "Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said, "The hearts get rusted as does iron with water. When someone asked, "What could cleanse heart again?' Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said, "Frequent remembrance of death & recitation of Qur'an."

Excess of sins & negligence in the remembrance of Allah causes the heart to rust, as water causes iron to rust. Reciting Qur'an & remembrance of death polishes it. The heart is like a mirror. If it is not cleaned, it will not properly reflect the recognition of Allah. Therefore, the more we indulge in sinful lust & devilish acts, the more are we deprived of the recognition of Almighty Allah. When a man commits a sin, a black dot stains his heart. If he repents in real earnest, this dot is removed, but if he commits another sin, another black dot appears. In this way, if he goes on committing sin after sin, his heart gets completely blackened. At this stage the heart becomes quite disinclined to do good!, & keeps on turning to evil.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: Super rust penetrant spray

Someone just told me that if you use something like wd40, it cuts the grease but then you need to apply some lubricant could be oil or silicone based synthetic. So, an additional thing for just a door hinge, & for heart it is all in one, easily accessible & also free of cost. If I still don't use it then my attitude is disappointing. :)
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X