Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am afraid to Read Quran

Salaam

I want to read the Quran like when I am on the train going to work or during my break from work but i do not want to read it wrong. Will I be in trouble with Allah if I make a mistake? If I ask for forgiveness for what I have read wrong after reading quran will I be forgiven?

Re: I am afraid to Read Quran

:wswrwb:

Relax. :)

You're acting like Allah is ignorant of what you're thinking; He's not. I don't know what you mean by "reading the Qur'an wrong", but whatever that means, do not be afraid. Surely, He knows your intention and He understands any shortcoming you may have. "Should He not know, He that created? and He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them)" [surah 67:14]. It would be great for you to spend any spare time you have reading the Qur'an; it will bless your life.
    Last edited by drac16; 15-03-14, 10:48 AM.
    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Do you know how to read it?
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

Do you know how to read it?
        yes i do. just i am unsure when to pause and the rests. it never was clear to me but i definitely know how to read it

Comment

i got some good news for you!!

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "The one who is proficient in the recitation of the Qur'an will be with the honourable and obedient scribes (angels) and he who recites the Qur'an and finds it difficult to recite, doing his best to recite it in the best way possible, will have a double reward.''
          [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

thats right. if you try ur best and struggle u get double the reward for effort!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
            i got some good news for you!!

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "The one who is proficient in the recitation of the Qur'an will be with the honourable and obedient scribes (angels) and he who recites the Qur'an and finds it difficult to recite, doing his best to recite it in the best way possible, will have a double reward.''
            [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

thats right. if you try ur best and struggle u get double the reward for effort!!.
            Thank you I feel much more assured now. Now I can read the Quran even when I am not at home following along with its recitation.

Comment

Working...
            X