Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Dumbest Thing You've Heard About Islam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the Dumbest Thing You've Heard About Islam?

The funniest thing I've heard about Islam is from a Muslim. I'm not going to name his background as I don't want people to judge people from that region and believe they all believe like this, I don't even want to refer to him as a man. He hates Arabs for some reason and when-ever something about Syria or a Muslim country comes up he says "Look at them, their religion is holding them back. What apes" and such, then he tells me he is Muslim whilst also telling me how much he loves the Zionists.... he says their religion is the true religion and then I say so why are you Muslim and he doesn't respond. He also tells me he doesn't believe in the after-life and his response to when I ask him why is that no ones ever came back from the dead so how is there an after-life. I just stand there in amazement thinking, "wow, is this guy for real?". The amount of stories he makes up then professes he's a good Muslims all the whilst he's telling me he's fornicated with all nationalities, he owns a house which is worth this much and he owns this car, even though the car was an accident exchange car, I didn't say anything, I let him believe his lies even though I know he's talking nonsense.

Comment

Dumbest thing -

My work colleague when i asked him, if he wanted something for lunch because i was going out to get some.
      He asked me where i am going.
      I said the Arab joint to get something.

He said - No.. its halal meat so i dont eat it.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
        Dumbest thing -

My work colleague when i asked him, if he wanted something for lunch because i was going out to get some.
        He asked me where i am going.
        I said the Arab joint to get something.

He said - No.. its halal meat so i dont eat it.
        Nothing wrong with that, it's not dumb.

If your coworker asked you and he said he's going to go to the pizza place to get a pepperoni slice and you say I don't eat pepperoni, would that sound dumb?

Think about it.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post

If your coworker asked you and he said he's going to go to the pizza place to get a pepperoni slice and you say I don't eat pepperoni, would that sound dumb?

Think about it.
          I think it is kinda silly or ignorance if a meat eating person says that.
          Pork is different that is something not allowed.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Dumbest thing for me was ''Are you Muslim'' ................................... This was said by a Somali brother.

Also, when I was at high school, my class mate asked me ''do you cover your hair because you are bold''

I laughed and told him, yeah bro, how did you know? He was creeped out, avoided me for a week till he clicked on I was playing him.

loool *memories of teen years* sighs.
            Last edited by Rebel101; 16-03-14, 11:24 AM.
            Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
              Or the dumbest thing a non-Muslim has ever said about Islam to you? This would be helpful since we don't know about how little non-Muslims know about us.

My Christian friend said she didn't know if I celebrated Christmas or not, and I'm a hijabi
              dunno if this is the dumbest ting or not, but's it reeks of ignorrance either way,

one Non-Muslim describes our Sujood/Prostration as "Kissing the Carpet"
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post

Think about it.
                Never Understood this,

How does Halal or Haraam make any difference to a Kaafir? :scratch:

muzzybee's work collegue is quite likely a Islamophobic

Comment

someone thought that we have to take a bath b4 every salah
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                    someone thought that we have to take a bath b4 every salah
                    a Bath 5 times a Day? :scratch:

any paticular reason for this?

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                      lol i say that too just to shock them ^_^ im like nah man im cool under here.. unlike you guys whos skin burning in the sun lol but in reality am hot as hell n trying to pretend im cool :P I get home n I let it all out.
                      lool I do that too. At work in summer, it would be burning hot and I'm working as a kitchen hand so even hotter in there.

The ladies would ask, you are not hot in that, oh my God. And I would play it cool while I'm literally dying and wanting to take of hijab and burn it lool.
                      Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                        a Bath 5 times a Day? :scratch:

any paticular reason for this?

yhh cuz they knew that we do wudu b4 prayin, and so assumed that wudu was a bath.
                        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

The dumbest thing I heard about the deen comes from a kaafir on this very forum.

Originally posted by Geoff41 View Post
                          Pray and fast my friend, In time Allah will lead you to the gravitational force you seek, beware of whispers from shaytan as he lurks in the darkest of magnetic fields, time is but a passing irritant on your quest of knowledge.
                          And in a PM he sent me:

If I can suggest instead of taking your immature uneducated anger out on me. Pray, fast and cover your woman, cause that will fix everything right!!!!
                          "You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you." ~ Imam Al Ghazali.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                            yhh cuz they knew that we do wudu b4 prayin, and so assumed that wudu was a bath.
                            well we are physically and mentally cleaner them so I supose it makes sense :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Repentant View Post
                              The dumbest thing I heard about the deen comes from a kaafir on this very forum.

And in a PM he sent me:
                              Geoff41 is either a Fanatical Atheist, or an Islamaphobe with an Inferiority comples, or all 3,

he's definitely a Troll who's here to stirr up trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                                Geoff41 is either a Fanatical Atheist, or an Islamaphobe with an Inferiority comples, or all 3,

he's definitely a Troll who's here to stirr up trouble.
                                :jkk: for making him red.
                                "You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you." ~ Imam Al Ghazali.

Comment

Working...
                                X