Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Dumbest Thing You've Heard About Islam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the Dumbest Thing You've Heard About Islam?

muslamic ray guns
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
      lol i say that too just to shock them ^_^ im like nah man im cool under here.. unlike you guys whos skin burning in the sun lol but in reality am hot as hell n trying to pretend im cool :P I get home n I let it all out.

once a while back I got that so which wife number are you bit I was like oh im the littlest favorite one;)
      Actually being #15 doesn't sound so bad. I get my house to myself except 2 days a month and I get his money to boot. :evilb:

But really in the sun I use an umbrella. Then laugh at my cousins sweating next to me because they were too dimwitted to bring one :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
        muslamic ray guns
        Was that said by one of those EDL members?

I couldn't stop laughing when I first watched that youtube video...

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
          Actually being #15 doesn't sound so bad. I get my house to myself except 2 days a month and I get his money to boot. :evilb:

But really in the sun I use an umbrella. Then laugh at my cousins sweating next to me because they were too dimwitted to bring one :rotfl:
          lol man calis too hot n sunny. r u guys havin hot weather already n your part to?

Comment

Once some guy offered to save me from my oppressive family while I was waiting for the bus
            Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind):
            “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Originally posted by Aliyah101 View Post
              Once some guy offered to save me from my oppressive family while I was waiting for the bus
              wow lol

Comment

Islam allows muslims to lie to Non Muslims in order to deceive them and convert them. A narrative that has been peddled by the right wing counter jihadist movement
                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

What's the Dumbest Thing You've Heard About Islam?

A 6 year old boy at work asked me if I have hair and i said 'of course' then he goes 'let's see miss please' and then I was like 'no' it's not dumb tho, I find it cute lool
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

someone once asked me do you spell muslim with an I or an M, i said M. he sad ok thanks.

Comment

When I was at college, kufaar in my year group often asked "so the men are allowed 4 wives?" then I'd say yeah and they'd follow it with "wahay! Can they have threesomes?", then I'd say "no- and if they're caught committing adultery they get the death penalty". I liked saying that cos' it would wipe the smirks off their faces in record time ;)

The dumbest one I remember was this guy in my class who didn't know that Beirut was not in Pakistan lol. One time I showed him a website for Bangor Islamic Society in which the ISOC made a joke about their aims and objectives including "sending suicide sheep to strategic locations"- he thought they were being serious ROFL!!
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

what's more worrying is the things muslims say
                        لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

I was reading a text message on my phone at work during Ramadan. And a co-worker asked me if I was allowed to use my phone during Ramadan. He thought it was forbidden to use a cell phone when people are fasting.
                          Brothers want like 4 wives, can't even handle like 5 prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by CityLights View Post
                            I was reading a text message on my phone at work during Ramadan. And a co-worker asked me if I was allowed to use my phone during Ramadan. He thought it was forbidden to use a cell phone when people are fasting.
                            he prob thought u were like a Jew wen they cant use electrical equipment on a sunday
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

One of my friends made fun of Isa(AS) and I said "Don't say that, it's offensive to my religion" and he was like "But your not christian..." and I said "Yeah Jesus (AS) is in my religion too, he was a prophet" and he said "Umm... I thought Muhammad(PBUH) was your only prophet?". Thats basically how it went.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                                he prob thought u were like a Jew wen they cant use electrical equipment on a sunday
                                Well he saw me using the computer all day in the office and didn't say anything about that. But when he saw me grab my phone, he asked.
                                Brothers want like 4 wives, can't even handle like 5 prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X