Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My spiritual doctor advised me to even stop some of the halal food (talk) to cure my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My spiritual doctor advised me to even stop some of the halal food (talk) to cure my

[Sins of the tongue according to Imaam Ghazaali]

"Observe silence most often, it will keep Shaitan away from you & help you in performing religious duties."

[Rasoolullah Sallalaahu Aleyhi Wassallam's advice to Abuzar (R.A)]
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 14-03-14, 08:18 PM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: I will (InshaAllah) remain 'Silent' most often (my resolution from today on-wards

making faces while talking? that's a sin of the tongue?

Comment

Re: I will (InshaAllah) remain 'Silent' most often (my resolution from today on-wards

Sorry sisters, looks like chocolate ice creams off the menu
      I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

^LOL;)

Making rude/arrogant/degrading/disrespectful...etc. faces accompanied by respective tones (in voice) might be considered a sin ?!
        Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Some of the harams we try to convert to halaal through sentences like, "I hope what I am saying is not gheebah, but you know.........." (Ok guys now the flesh of dead bro is all halaal. Eat without guilt & be happy)

Comment

Re: My spiritual doctor advised me to even stop some of the halal food (talk) to cure

:jkk:
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Submit To Peace View Post
              Some of the harams we try to convert to halaal through sentences like, "I hope what I am saying is not gheebah, but you know.........." (Ok guys now the flesh of dead bro is all halaal. Eat without guilt & be happy)
              Pass the salt and pepper please. @)

Manz needs his protein

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

^ Yup but that extra protein we would have to remove ourselves

Abu Dawud has reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, ‘When I was taken up to heaven (i.e. during the Mi`raj) I passed by people who had nails of copper with which they were scratching their faces and their breasts. I said, ‘Who are these [people], O Gabriel?’ He replied: ‘They are those who consumed the flesh of people [i.e. backbite them] and aspersed their honor.’

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
                  Pass the salt and pepper please. @)

Manz needs his protein
                  You should not mock the deen.
                  82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
                    You should not mock the deen.
                    Who's mocking the deen. Lighten up.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X