Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• painless childbirth

Assalm alaikom
    Do you know what islam think about painless childbirth? If a woman decide to do it, does she sins?

Re: painless childbirth

Wa alaikum salam sister,

No birth is really painless completely. Anyway, nothing wrong Islamically in doing pain-reducing techniques.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

^^second that.
      Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

you clearly haven't given birth yet sis

no labour is completely painless
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Do you mean the Epidural anaesthesia!!!!!

Goodness me!!!! have you seen the size of that needle

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

Comment

there's nothing wrong with getting an epidural or such to ease the pains of labour https://islamqa.info/en/110531

Comment

The epidural is good stuff, loved it, it saved me :D

Comment

why am I reading this? lol

:-/

I'm gonna need all the help I can get, I'm a weaklin
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

What did the needle feel like?
                  Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                    you clearly haven't given birth yet sis

no labour is completely painless
                    Lol! So true!

I didn't use an epidural or anything and I lived through it. I'm a weakling as well.

But I can tell you that by the time you get to the end of the pregnancy you don't care if the baby has to come out of your nose, you just want him/her OUT! lol

Comment

You can combat and control pain by doing breathing exercises. Besides epidurals being risky, they make you feel less in control of the birth.
                      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Comment

I'm not married yet. It is just a curiosity. I'm studing nursing and during my internship I noticed that the first childbirth usually is very painful.

Comment

Originally posted by jasmin333 View Post
                          I'm not married yet. It is just a curiosity. I'm studing nursing and during my internship I noticed that the first childbirth usually is very painful.
                          Thats good to know that you are learning. So, have you witnessed their pain?

Comment

I am much too afraid of the possible complications of epidurals. Spinal cord injuries, severe drops in blood pressure, days of possible tingling/weakness in the legs, permanent nerve damage, longer birthing and labor, much higher chance of cesarean because the nerves aren't working properly. And epidurals are made from synthetic cocaine and/or opioids and can affect the baby as well. Plus I just really don't want a needle in my back.

Comment

scary timess
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                              X