Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Outdoor things to do with a baby

Originally posted by zainah View Post
    I took kids swimming when they were 6 months.. did a baby swimming course.
    I took kids to beach, farm, zoo, parks, indoor playing paradise.

Every day after their nap I would take them to the farm to feet the animals.
    My kids love animals and nature. They both want to be Animal Biologist.

I want a baby
    i took a look at baby swimming but its mixed, i can picture the dads turning up to swim with their babies so thats a no go for us im afraid.
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Take him to visit lots of friends and family so he gets to be sociable with other people and gets used to seeing different faces. Some babies are scared of anyone who is not mom and dad.
      Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
        Theres no such thing as 'germs' when visiting a farm. Take your kids, babies there. It will boost their immune system and they will grow up healthy. Let them play with the animals and whatever goes with it. :)
        I second this kids need all the mud in the world to get a healthy immune system. Clothes can be washed but a healthy immune system needs to be established first on. Otherwise he'll be sick all the time and get all the flues. But the farm might bit too...stimulating. I think just visiting the family and having a simple toy will probably do it..I don't remember what babies need. Not much anyway.
        6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
          I second this kids need all the mud in the world to get a healthy immune system. Clothes can be washed but a healthy immune system needs to be established first on. Otherwise he'll be sick all the time and get all the flues. But the farm might bit too...stimulating. I think just visiting the family and having a simple toy will probably do it..I don't remember what babies need. Not much anyway.
          Yes sister, I agree. Although at 5 months old baby will still be too young but as they grow older, farm life is perfect for a growing child, as much as playing with animals as playing in mud. Also, kids become very brave when they grow around animals, as opposed to those who are raised up with non.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X