Very few people over the years learned from this mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very few people over the years learned from this mistake

Around the world, people are suffering from difficulties resulting from their own mistakes. They now want to rectify those mistakes that lead them to situations like: death sentence in jails, surgery in hospitals, termination letter in offices & divorce in homes.

They want to go back in time & undo what they said/did, because now they realize the greatness of their loss & the minuteness of their conflicts. They followed their temptation of cutting the delicate 'relationship' rope, which can be tied again, but only with an ugly knot.

They regret; Had they controlled their anger at the heat of the moment, life now would have been a lot better. Had they not lost control over their words, they wouldn't have lost a dear friend, a caring colleague, a loving spouse, an ideal job & a healthy + happy life.

Their Nafs presented to them their 'ego' as their 'self respect' so that they may fight for it & persuaded them to choose violence/abuse to express their dominance. They wanted to give their opponents a LESSON, but ended up getting a harsh lesson themselves (but too late)
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 10-03-14, 10:10 AM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: Something that ruined many lives

Maturity is learning from your mistakes
    Wisdom is learning from the mistakes of others

Now, can you understand which most people fall into?
    I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Maturity. But unfortunately I haven't yet falled into any of the two categories as I usually don't learn from my own mistakes. May Allah help & guide me.
      Last edited by Submit To Peace; 10-03-14, 10:52 AM.
      Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Originally posted by Submit To Peace View Post
        Maturity. But unfortunately I haven't yet falled into any of the two categories as I usually don't learn from my own mistakes. May Allah help & guide me.
        You probably do fall in between two categories and sometimes don't know you have but most people fall into the first.

Unfortunately living in the west does mean we 'pander' down, but that's usually not the cause. It's lack of us being proper practicing Muslims in the first place. If you understand that, you'll understand why those that do find it so much harder.
        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Working...
        X