Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the Sniper!

he is there, spot it
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Re: Spot the Sniper!

too easy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	10745806

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

I can't find it

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]64054[/ATTACH]
          No way. What the heck is that meant to be lol?? Doesn't look like a sniper.

lee my eyes hurt from staring at this thing for too long. I feel like there's no sniper and Op is just trying to give us a headache
          Last edited by *sheba*; 09-03-14, 03:42 AM.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Bottom left side. I can see the barrel of his rifle.

Comment

:salams

I cheated, but the brother above who circled the picture is correct...even though I personally still don't see anything. Lol.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

sheikh_google got it

second picture

"They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                  No way. What the heck is that meant to be lol?? Doesn't look like a sniper.

lee my eyes hurt from staring at this thing for too long. I feel like there's no sniper and Op is just trying to give us a headache
                  It was very hard to spot, I zoomed in a bit went frame by frame, it's a man with a sniper, look closely but the camouflage is truly amazing.

Samin give us a hint on the second one, this picture is harder or maybe when I have more time I'll scan through it again.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
                    It was very hard to spot, I zoomed in a bit went frame by frame, it's a man with a sniper, look closely but the camouflage is truly amazing.

Samin give us a hint on the second one, this picture is harder or maybe when I have more time I'll scan through it again.
                    I've been doing that, still cant see him.
                    ===========================

edit: ooops
                    Last edited by *sheba*; 09-03-14, 09:18 AM.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Hint: he is ready to shoot you

Comment

u cant see nothing , these pictures are in bad definition.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sniper.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	10745807

his head popping out

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Bottom right, is that a barrel pointing towards us?

Hint: Change the filename/url

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                              Bottom right, is that a barrel pointing towards us?

Hint: Change the filename/url
                              Not everyone is smart as you ;-)

PS: check the latest episode of dan carlin common sense. Your cup of tea

Comment

Working...
                              X